Wolves Set To Sell Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
RS - please sit down - I have some bad news for you.

Look at this - http://www.gner.co.uk/GNER/Traintimes/_EngineeringWork_Stevenage.htm

Kings Cross station will be virtually closed with just a few FCC services reaching it from Hertford North. The Duke of York will be closed. I suggest you bring a few cans - and a few to sell on if you have the carrying capacity.

Edit: DoY tel no, if you want to check: 020 7833 9301

Thanks, Boc. I was only going to get there in time for a quick half anyway - I'll make my way straight to St Pancras.

Just had a look on some website. Our attendances have gone up 2%. Why? and averaging 6th biggest crowds of the division

Because we had shite attendances last year

And we have practically given away match-day tickets all season long

every club does these offers it isnt just us, our attendances are excellent and better that birminghams.

Just had a look on some website. Our attendances have gone up 2%. Why? and averaging 6th biggest crowds of the division

Because we had shite attendances last year

And we have practically given away match-day tickets all season long

As i said with the birthday offer i could buy any amount £10 each.

every club does these offers it isnt just us, our attendances are excellent and better that birminghams.
Makes me laugh - attendances go up when the product on the pitch is shite, so everyone immediately slaps themselves on the back and says how great City fans are...

... but, of course, nobody has suggested that the much-maligned previous adminstration could have had anything to do with this success, other than alluding to giveaways (effectively: bribes).

In any other industry an increase in customers whilst the company is doing badly overall and the product is decreasing in quality would be lauded as a work of genius by the PR department!

I don't think they did a brilliant job, and they made some shocking decisions relating to matters on the field, but they should get a bit of credit for this.

looks like i'm going down to the irish pub in amsterdam early on sunday going to watch the championship matches there and then the arsenal chelsea game, and enjoy the sunday roast, not a bad sunday

Makes me laugh - attendances go up when the product on the pitch is shite, so everyone immediately slaps themselves on the back and says how great City fans are...

... but, of course, nobody has suggested that the much-maligned previous adminstration could have had anything to do with this success, other than alluding to giveaways (effectively: bribes).

In any other industry an increase in customers whilst the company is doing badly overall and the product is decreasing in quality would be lauded as a work of genius by the PR department!

I don't think they did a brilliant job, and they made some shocking decisions relating to matters on the field, but they should get a bit of credit for this.

Cobblers

They've given the feckin' tickets away, for christ's sake.

Hardly a concept worthy of credit in any business if they just accept defeat and just give their product away, is it ?

Cobblers

Hardly a concept worthy of credit in any business if they just accept defeat and just give their product away, is it ?

Was good enough for that short tongued Hoorah Henry o the Apprentice last night :icon_lol:

looks like i'm going down to the irish pub in amsterdam early on sunday going to watch the championship matches there and then the arsenal chelsea game, and enjoy the sunday roast, not a bad sunday

Not nearly as good as getting up in time to drive 11 miles to Dover for the 05:05 coach to London, which arrives in London just in time for me to have breakfast before catching the coach to Leicester, which arrives in Leicester just in time for me to have an early lunch before watching the match live.

The times of the return coaches are not nearly so convenient for high tea and dinner, but the good news is that I will be home before bedtime.
:icon_wink

Cobblers

Bullshit! :)

We'll have to agree to disagree (even though I'm right :icon_cool)

Was good enough for that short tongued Hoorah Henry o the Apprentice last night :icon_lol:

You slag him off, but look at the gorgeous piece of totty he got to grips with........

Last edited:
I hate to say it DF but homers right:icon_roll we have been giving tickets away at a phenomenal rate.I would applaud the marketing dept if gate revenue had risen on the previous year as opposed to attendances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669