Wolves Set To Sell Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not nearly as good as getting up in time to drive 11 miles to Dover for the 05:05 coach to London, which arrives in London just in time for me to have breakfast before catching the coach to Leicester, which arrives in Leicester just in time for me to have an early lunch before watching the match live.

The times of the return coaches are not nearly so convenient for high tea and dinner, but the good news is that I will be home before bedtime.
:icon_wink

And That my friend is commitment to our beloved club and i respect you for all the travelling. :038:

looks like i'm going down to the irish pub in amsterdam early on sunday going to watch the championship matches there and then the arsenal chelsea game, and enjoy the sunday roast, not a bad sunday

Been in there for a lovely breakfast, just a shame we couldn't light up a nice doobie afterwards in there.

Suprised that they didn't chose to show us v Wolves on TV, has just as much, if not more appeal that WBA v Barnsley.

I hate to say it DF but homers right:icon_roll we have been giving tickets away at a phenomenal rate.I would applaud the marketing dept if gate revenue had risen on the previous year as opposed to attendances.

Totally agree, whats the point in having a great turnover and no profit :102:

Getting more punters in is good business, surely? Bums on seats, balti pies in bellies, novelty items in LCFC Shop bags, future ticket sales, blah blah blah, it's a well known scenario.

If they'd not done it, the attendances would have been down, what, another 5 or 10% on last year, which was shit already. That's a downwards spiral and I can't see how that would have helped anybody. So by avoiding that and getting crowds up despite the shit on offer, albeit with the use of heavy promotion and discount, is, as I said originally, worth a bit of credit IMO.

Just shows what happens when you try and give the hapless feckers a bit of credit.... :102: :icon_roll

Last edited:
Perhaps if you had shelled out for a season ticket you might have a different view about ludicrous amounts of tickets being given for free or heavily discounted.

I pay a non-concession nearly £500 for my West stand ticket, mainly so my wife and our grandchildren can always sit in the same seats surrounded by fans we have got to know. I do exception to 'all seats £10' or '£10 discount' with nothing for me.

Why can't ST holders get a £5 voucher towards next year's ticket each time when every one else gets all the discounts?

I pay a non-concession nearly £500 for my West stand ticket, mainly so my wife and our grandchildren can always sit in the same seats surrounded by fans we have got to know. I do exception to 'all seats £10' or '£10 discount' with nothing for me.

Why can't ST holders get a £5 voucher towards next year's ticket each time when every one else gets all the discounts?

And Platinum Card members, hurrrumphh.

Well I still think that ST holders who have forked out for the last 3+ years of sh*te should get some loyalty reward or concession for next year, beyond that of the new manager and team that everyone will get!

Well I still think that ST holders who have forked out for the last 3+ years of sh*te should get some loyalty reward or concession for next year, beyond that of the new manager and team that everyone will get!

I'm a season ticket holder of many years' standing - the problem is the money would have to come from somewhere, at the same time we are asking for investment in the team. I'm probably in a minority of one, but I consider my ST to be good value + I know exactly where I'm sitting, know those around me, and can turn up from the pub 5 minutes before kick-off without any hassle.

I'm a season ticket holder of many years' standing - the problem is the money would have to come from somewhere, at the same time we are asking for investment in the team. I'm probably in a minority of one, but I consider my ST to be good value + I know exactly where I'm sitting, know those around me, and can turn up from the pub 5 minutes before kick-off without any hassle.

Not at all - I think it's an absolute bargain, and it still would be with a slight price increase (which I fully expect to be coming our way)

It has, however, recently been sadly devalued in comparative terms when they are practically throwing free tickets out of the feckin' door

Last edited:

Ive got £15's worth of said vouchers towards my ticket for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669