Wondered when this would happen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
In years to come men, with a tear in their eye, will tell their grandchildren of the day when 11 heroes in blue humbled a great team and how a giant of a centre forward called Mark de Vries danced the ball around two full backs before striking the fourth goal past an outstretched keeper!

JESUS IM NEARLY IN TEARS.

We were desperately poor under F Mclintock, D Pleat a couple of seasons of F O'Farrell, even Gillies sometimes and that glorious era of Bloomfields football we were never a real threat to win anything.
I started off in the Dally Duncan time and I've seen some crap but I now am questioning my loyalties as to whether I buy into another Season, the chap who sits next to me has my utmost admiration, although this is my 63 season of support, but, he has been coming for 30 years from Tewkesbury for gods sake he deserves a bloody medal

what game was it played behind closed doors or somthing :icon_bigg:102:

The Football League has now confirmed on its web site that this alleged game has been expunged from its records.

The statement continues that it is only dissident groups amongst Leicester supporters who are claiming that the run away league leaders were crushed on a September Saturday - and in fact the date of Leicester City's home fixture with Watford has yet to be confirmed.

This is good news for Milan - and comes at an otherwise difficult time for him.

We were desperately poor under F Mclintock, D Pleat a couple of seasons of F O'Farrell, even Gillies sometimes and that glorious era of Bloomfields football we were never a real threat to win anything.
I started off in the Dally Duncan time and I've seen some crap but I now am questioning my loyalties as to whether I buy into another Season, the chap who sits next to me has my utmost admiration, although this is my 63 season of support, but, he has been coming for 30 years from Tewkesbury for gods sake he deserves a bloody medal

I thought I was a glutton for punishment. Your sir must be a martyr to it!

Last edited:
I have been a city fan my entire life, i love my club, im overly passionate about my club and i have continuously and painstakingly defended, bigged up and advertised my belief in my team since i can remember.

I even recall in the midst of last seasons diabolical offering, having such a blind sense of optomism before every game i attended, i was always in the pub thinking 'we should almost certainly do these at home today, 2-0 id say' And right upto this season, this 15 year ritual, no matter how bad we were has always been there, somewhere within me.

Im deeply saddened and weirdly shocked to report that i have felt it slowly changing over the last 2 home games or so, even when i rethink back to the most abismal showings (QPR at home) from last season, i dont recall ever having this feeling for the following game.

Although i dont show it on here often, my feeling have always been possitive when actually attending the game, something i could not control despite form.
Maybe my blue tinters have finally fallen off and i have only just recovered from our deceptively brilliant decade under Mr O'Neil, something i feel the majority of leicester fans have struggled to shake.

I no longer feel we have a right to beat any team, and sadly don't expect us to beat any team in our own home. I think it's fair to say our own clubs approach to home games (tactics wise) have killed my belief in the capability of city, maybe it's even surprising how long it has taken.

Has this spared me misery or will it make me forever miserable? Who knows
But heres hoping and wanting, that this bunch of wankers who make me look stupid so often can make me look stupid come 10pm tonight.

Good luck City, it will be nice to be pleasently surprised for once.

This has got to be the funniest post of the year.......:038::038::038:

:081::081::081::081::081::081:

Don't give up just yet. :icon_conf :icon_conf

It's darkest before dawn. I believe that we are about to turn the corner and that this ridiculous situation and churn of managers will be the turning point.

The laws of probability must indicate that at some point we will chance upon a good manager. Christ, we've had a shitload of bad ones.

It's darkest before dawn. I believe that we are about to turn the corner and that this ridiculous situation and churn of managers will be the turning point.

The laws of probability must indicate that at some point we will chance upon a good manager. Christ, we've had a shitload of bad ones.

He is damn well hiding well! The laws of probability also say that the best managers will probably be employed by clubs prepared to pay them well.

Good unemployed managers are a rarity and unlikely to be attracted to our club of great potential but modest means, i.e. 'The Special One' would not even return Milan's call, yet alone waste his breath telling us to p*ss off!

1. Is Joey there? :icon_eek:

2. Unfortunately the laws of probability indicate no such thing. :frown:

What this thread is missing is more hyperbole...there's simply not enough.

megson absolutely killed this football club, he is the evilest man ever to live and when he dies he will go to hell and the devil will shove pinapples up his arse

there....

Some fecking people don't know the meaning of the word despair.

I remember being getting soaked to the skin on the terracing at Port Vale circa 89/90. Pleat had put together another shambolic side that I cringe just thinking about. Rob Johnson at right back etc. Never had a shot. Fecking awful they were. An absolute embarrasment.

We were surrounded by F****t fans giving it the big 'un at work and at school. Fecking parasites. At that time, the last trophy we'd won was 25 years before. We were skint, we were shite, there was no hope whatsoever. And then we went to Middlesbro and got tanked 6-0 with the born-again hero Steve Walsh being sent off for the latest pathetic lunge landing us in even deeper shite. I remember when Steve fecking Walsh was a walking disaster area.

We were in Europe seven fecking years ago you ungrateful tossers. We've been in three cup finals in the last ten years. We were in the Prem only four years ago. We've got a shiny new ground rather than the creaking deathtrap we were in then, that every half decent away fan abused relentlessly.

If you think the last three years have been tough, you should have tried it back then. Fecking Shipman made Mad Mandy look sane. Pleat was the most tactically inept buffoon the world has ever seen. How he gets away with still being a pundit is beyond me. In comparison to Pleat, having Megson was like having Arsene Wenger.

Enjoy it tomorrow afternoon. Believe me, it could be far worse.

Some fecking people don't know the meaning of the word despair..
Started off well Brown Nose, then you gave a sporting story to highlight the despair you have suffered.

I thought you were going to talk about "real" despair, not some fcuking sporting difficulty you found yourself in.

Despair, some fecking people don't know the meaning of the word despair

Started off well Brown Nose, then you gave a sporting story to highlight the despair you have suffered.

I thought you were going to talk about "real" despair, not some fcuking sporting difficulty you found yourself in.

Despair, some fecking people don't know the meaning of the word despair

Totally agree Melts. There is despair and despair. I'm no stranger to both sorts unfortunately.

But on a LCFC Forum talking about LCFC matters, despair is despair, not despair. Surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669