Words

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxybru

Active Member
I've sung (for more years than I care to mention):

When you're smiling
When you're smiling
The whole world smiles with you
When you're laughing
When you're laffing
The sun comes shining through
But when you're crying, you bring on the rain
So stop you're sighing, be happy again
Cos when you're smiling
When you're smiling
The whole world smiles with you
Na Na Na Na Na
The whole world smiles with you
Na Na Na Na Na
The whole - world - smiles - with - youhooooooooooooooo

THE LEICESTER *clap clap clap*
THE LEICESTER *clap clap clap*
THE LEICESTER *clap clap clap*
 

Malf

New Member
se4_fox said:
Southern Fox said:
Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:
Southern Fox said:
Quality. Cheers!!

Could do with a bit of that at the moment!!!

THE LEICESTER *clap clap clap*
What the Clap!!!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: Southern Fox, get yourself over to Hinckley if you wanna get that mate.
Ive rumours about Hinkley :wink:
get down The Groove

or The Reflex

jesus
You've gotta love it, I was strutting my stuff in Hinckley last night.
 

Malf

New Member
se4_fox said:
Wellard said:
... its the Blackpool of the midlands ! (but more fights)
there's only fights if you go Seafish Mama or the taxi rank at 2/3 am

and you wear a cov shirt

:shock:
I once took a girl on a date to Seafish Mama, she had a piss up the alley next to it. Filfth
 

se4_fox

New Member
Malf said:
se4_fox said:
Wellard said:
... its the Blackpool of the midlands ! (but more fights)
there's only fights if you go Seafish Mama or the taxi rank at 2/3 am

and you wear a cov shirt

:shock:
I once took a girl on a date to Seafish Mama, she had a piss up the alley next to it. Filfth
it's like a river on saturday night, that alley

the only thing scarier than a satdee night pissed in Hinckley is actually going around there sober

:shock:

weird

oh and The Litten Tree is possibly the worst pub ever

no, hold on, Brannigans is
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Come to Maltby mate, and the swan got back a bit ago, ****in shit hole, wall paper hanging off, so bad the landlord bars himself.
 

sheffield_fox

New Member
se4_fox said:
Malf said:
se4_fox said:
Wellard said:
... its the Blackpool of the midlands ! (but more fights)
there's only fights if you go Seafish Mama or the taxi rank at 2/3 am

and you wear a cov shirt

:shock:
I once took a girl on a date to Seafish Mama, she had a piss up the alley next to it. Filfth
it's like a river on saturday night, that alley

the only thing scarier than a satdee night pissed in Hinckley is actually going around there sober

:shock:

weird

oh and The Litten Tree is possibly the worst pub ever

no, hold on, Brannigans is
Hope you are not talking about the litten tree in coalville there.
 

foxybru

Active Member
rotherhamfox said:
Come to Maltby mate, and the swan got back a bit ago, **** shit hole, wall paper hanging off, so bad the landlord bars himself.
Good name for a pub that:

"Swan Got Back A Bit Ago".

Don't think I'll go though, from your description...
 

Malf

New Member
se4_fox said:
Malf said:
se4_fox said:
Wellard said:
... its the Blackpool of the midlands ! (but more fights)
there's only fights if you go Seafish Mama or the taxi rank at 2/3 am

and you wear a cov shirt

:shock:
I once took a girl on a date to Seafish Mama, she had a piss up the alley next to it. Filfth
it's like a river on saturday night, that alley

the only thing scarier than a satdee night pissed in Hinckley is actually going around there sober

:shock:

weird

oh and The Litten Tree is possibly the worst pub ever

no, hold on, Brannigans is
Litten Tree is amazing when the football is on.
 

se4_fox

New Member
Malf said:
Litten Tree is amazing when the football is on.
it's pretty pants on a saturday night

i quite like The Union, have a game of pool, video jukebox

and Kegs is good

and actually i quite like The Reflex, although a sense of irony really is missing

i miss that bar what used to have loads of pcs showing porn, that were good
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  6
Everton  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3
Brighton  3
Aston Villa  3
10 Leeds Utd  3
11 Chelsea  3
12 Wolves  3
13 Newcastle Utd  3
14 Burnley  0
15 Manchester Utd  0
16 West Ham Utd  0
17 Sheffield Utd  0
18 Fulham  0
19 Southampton  0
20 West Brom  0
Top