Work related folley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Honey Monster also play for Leicester? I remeber an advert with Wise in it. :twisted:

webmaster said:
Graz said:
Name 3 players who have scored hat tricks with 3 different Premiership clubs?

Shearer
Cole
Fowler

(three guesses)

No, no and no.

By the way, with the post where I gave a lot of them...I don't actually know the answers either.

Graz said:
webmaster said:
Graz said:
Name 3 players who have scored hat tricks with 3 different Premiership clubs?

Shearer
Cole
Fowler

(three guesses)

No, no and no.

By the way, with the post where I gave a lot of them...I don't actually know the answers either.

Shearer has scored a hatrick for Newcastle, Southampton and Blackburn (not so sure)

Ah, I see.

Well if those 2 have pissed you off, how about these:

Which is the only team in the Premiership or Football League whose name begins with five straight consonants?

Which is the only club in the English and Scottish leagues which does not contain any letters from the word 'football'?

Who, in one week played for England under-15s at both football and cricket, broke youth batting records of both Mike Atherton and John Crawley, but now makes his trade as a footballer?

Who was the first player to be both English and Scottish Player of the Year?

Who has scored for Newcastle United at Wembley under the managership of Kevin Keegan and then later in their career came on as substitute goalkeeper for an injured Peter Schmeichel for Manchester United in a European match?

Who scored past Pat Jennings at Wembley in his bare feet in front of millions of TV viewers?

Some of those might be easy, I just copied them off a website

Which is the only team in the Premiership or Football League whose name begins with five straight consonants? Crystal Palace

Which is the only club in the English and Scottish leagues which does not contain any letters from the word 'football'? Dundee

highland fox said:
First bit
London
Manchester
Sheffield
Birmingham
Nottingham
Liverpool
Bristol

Who is the other?

Stoke

Port Vale vs Stoke City

SilverFox said:
Didn't Honey Monster also play for Leicester? I remeber an advert with Wise in it. :twisted:

Think it was against Leicester and they swapped shirts leading to hilarious comical results....NOT.

Thankyou for your answers, It made me look a lot more intelligent then I actually am. Best bit was that I e-mailed my mate the Honey monster question...he refused to give up for three hours! :lol: :lol: Was gutted when I told him! :lol: :p

Name the only English league club whose name doesn't contain a letter you can colour in (so no e, o, d, b, etc)

OK, scraping the barrell a bit now. But there is only one....

done the 5 english teams that start and end in the same letter?

Ian Wright? (For the hattricks?)

that league club you cant colour in wouldn't be defeated league cup finalists 1999-2000 Tranmere Rovers would it?

jon4001 said:
that league club you cant colour in wouldn't be defeated league cup finalists 1999-2000 Tranmere Rovers would it?

nope it would be hull city as already answered :roll: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670