Work Safe Random Image thread

I think I might have chosen a different font:

pies.jpg

They did - that is the doctored fake image!

Somebody has been very naughty then ... though I don't suppose that Iceland will be too bothered about the free publicity from this prank.

Somebody has been very naughty then ... though I don't suppose that Iceland will be too bothered about the free publicity from this prank.
They eat all sort of strange things in Iceland. Like Hrutspungar.

I think you're making that up. That's bollocks.
I've never made it, neither up nor down. The Icelanders have though. But it is bollocks, no doubt about that. Sour bollocks!

Last edited:
Which is very important in October

Mince pies and hot cross buns - now both available 365 days of the year.

As it seems are ****ing fireworks :mad:

41/365 in truth. Just 15th Oct to 10th Nov, 26th Dec to 31st Dec, Chinese New Year and the preceding 3 days, day of Diwali and the preceding 3 days. That's it.

41/365 in truth. Just 15th Oct to 10th Nov, 26th Dec to 31st Dec, Chinese New Year and the preceding 3 days, day of Diwali and the preceding 3 days. That's it.

Is that the law of the land or just Walmart policy?

Is that the law of the land or just Walmart policy?

The former. We don't actually sell for Chinese NY or for Diwali though there may be stores in other parts of the country that do.

You may be interested to know that the most expensive "grand finale piece" (selected stores only) costs £100 and lasts for just 130 seconds. And we thought Premier League football was expensive!!

You may be interested to know that the most expensive "grand finale piece" (selected stores only) costs £100 and lasts for just 130 seconds.

Sounds like a tale I heard about a former colleagues trip to Amsterdam

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46