World Cup Wanker Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sepp Blatter, some of his pre World Cup ramblings have been unbelievable, senile old fooker

They have got Gareth "Exciting" Southgate commentating now. Wanker

ITV Bosses "Who can we get to commentate on English Tele", "I know Gareth Southgate, a splendid personality and nobody has done more for English football"

All Wankers

Nathan said:
and who would you suggest? yourself?
No, I am neither a professional footballer, nor do I profess to be a sports pundit.

If that is the level of your debate, I shall take no further part

Melton Fox said:
No, I am neither a professional footballer, nor do I profess to be a sports pundit.

Stage directions: Noises off - toys descending at some quantity and velocity out of perambulator.:icon_razz ;)

Melton Fox said:

it seems 80% of your posts are moaning. don't waste your legs coming up toi this level. :056: :icon_wink

i think it's a good thing that they've invited a past player to help out considering the rest of the ITV team.

He does what he's supposed to do, uses his vast experience to give his opinions on players/teams/games/situations. and he's definitly been through it all in his career. good choice imo.

but seriously, who else is there? Graeme Le Saux?

I would sooner have some tasty piece with massive tits who knows nothing about football actually

Last edited:
Nathan said:
it seems 80% of your posts are moaning. don't waste your legs coming up toi this level. :056: :icon_wink

i think it's a good thing that they've invited a past player to help out considering the rest of the ITV team.

He does what he's supposed to do, uses his vast experience to give his opinions on players/teams/games/situations. and he's definitly been through it all in his career. good choice imo.

Your obviously very easily pleased Nathan

Nathan said:
I'm a consumer. It's not my job to decide who makes a good pundit and make suggestions as to who would be good. The ITV have paid professionals who do this job on my/our behalf.

As I am the consumer, I am perfectly entitled to feel disgruntled when I am not happy at the level of service put my way

Last edited:
Nathan said:
but you can't see her?

But I'll know she's there, with her lovely jugs, and that will make it much more enjoyable to watch

Melton Fox said:
I'm a consumer. It's not my job to decide who makes a good pundit and make suggestions as to who would be good. The ITV have paid professionals who do this job on my/our behalf.

As I am the consumer, I am perfectly entitled to feel disgruntled when I am not happy at the level of service put my way
how do you pay for the service ITV provide?

as far as i'm aware the TV license fee goes to the BBC. you can't really call watching adverts "paying"

let the people that are paid for their job do it, all you've done is say they've been shite. why not suggest a solution

Nathan said:

as far as i'm aware the TV license fee goes to the BBC. you can't really call watching adverts "paying"

let the people that are paid for their job do it, all you've done is say they've been shite. why not suggest a solution

I don't think he stated anywhere that he pays for ITV, he merely stated that he was a consumer. Personally I think the level of punditry on ITV is very poor, and IMO they lack the on screen chemistry that BBC seem to have developed over time.

Nathan said:

I said I was a consumer, not a customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670