World snooker ( The Crucible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox From The Hudd said:
Is that a wind-up.........?

Will be a bit more up for it than Embrace!!!!!
No I'm serious. They played it at half time on Saturday

Melton Fox said:
Will you be buying Dave Bartrams new version of Hey Rock 'n' Roll in time for the world cup, Hey England.

I imagine lots of pint glasses banging on tables during the summer.

Hey Engerland, Bang , Bang, Bang

A few months ago when people were talking about pre-match music I almost suggested the original version of the song. Local band, singalong chorus, bits you can clap along to, and the right kind of feel and lyrics for a pre-match song. But I decided I'd get the piss taken out of me if I suggested it, so I just used it in one of my mix quizes instead :icon_cool

webmaster said:
A few months ago when people were talking about pre-match music I almost suggested the original version of the song. Local band, singalong chorus, bits you can clap along to, and the right kind of feel and lyrics for a pre-match song. But I decided I'd get the piss taken out of me if I suggested it, so I just used it in one of my mix quizes instead :icon_cool
Not so Webbo, I'm with you. Hey Rock 'n' Roll would make a great football anthem along with the Boxer Beat. Something to "bang" along with

Melton Fox said:
Not so Webbo, I'm with you. Hey Rock 'n' Roll would make a great football anthem along with the Boxer Beat. Something to "bang" men along with

:eek:

mate got 'em off ebay for that specific game! so i could really tell ya mate! someone else did all the leg work, i just turned up:098:

Mark Selby v Mark Williams in the 2nd rd. Tough match for the young Leicester lad with Williams looking in top form against Hamilton. But if he plays like he did against Higgins he will have a chance.:icon_bigg

hes in the hard side of the draw IMO, but he didnt look phased when he were playing Higgins, very smooth good break building, sensible safeties brill to watch

I spoke to Mark Selby a few months ago and asked him how he got on with the other players on the pro tour. He spoke well of most of them but i do recall him saying that Williams along with 1 or 2 others are really arrogant. When Mark first turned pro, he was beaten 9-0 by Williams in the UK championship. Maybe thats where he detected Williams being arrogant and its stuck in his mind. I'm sure he would like to make life difficult for Williams in this game if only to gain some well deserved respect from him. Williams should win but i hope young Selby gives him a real fight.

When does this match start?

If Selby gets to the Final then he'll probably have to beat Williams, O'Sullivan, Stephen Lee (or Hendry) and then probably Sean Maguire in an easy final. Go on Selby!

Joe_Fox said:
If Selby gets to the Final then he'll probably have to beat Williams, O'Sullivan, Stephen Lee (or Hendry) and then probably Sean Maguire in an easy final. Go on Selby!

Bolox, CWM on the Welsh lad:098: .

Joe_Fox said:

Higgins was the only top ranked player that Mark Selby hadn't beaten, so i don't think he will be in awe of playing Williams. The telling factor could be the best of 25 frames. Mark Selby has not played a match over that distance and may tire mentally as the game moves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566