worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcelonafox

I'm worried, all seems to have gone quiet, with no further squad editions, but worst of all no departures.

We need a proven left back at this level, and we are still light of a creative midfielder. Being absolutely picky another striker wouldn't go amiss.

However, we need to see the back of Douglas, Maybury, Hughes, Elvis et al even if we give them away.

We've signed thirteen new players, and are supposedly after another 3/4 according to MM/MA the other night - and are supposedly about to sign Unsowrth and possibly McLeod

Exactly how many players do you want ?

Dear 'Worried Of Barcelona'

Having signed a team and half a bench, I have every faith in our illustrious leader and his plans for more signings. There are another 4 weeks before the window closes and even then we can tap into the loan market.

Hopefully this will help to alleviate some of your worries, however, if you find these feeleing re-occur, a bottle of Jack Daniels, consumed at one sitting is usually enough to dispell them.

thanks for the advise!!

What i say shouldn't be taken out of context, i am happier than ever that we have recruited so many, and that we have a better look and shape than for years, with a leader who has more drive and ambition than the previous incumbents put together, but you must agree the lack of a left back at least is a concern?

thanks for the advise!!

What i say shouldn't be taken out of context, i am happier than ever that we have recruited so many, and that we have a better look and shape than for years, with a leader who has more drive and ambition than the previous incumbents put together, but you must agree the lack of a left back at least is a concern?

Why do people keep banging on about a new left back. Mattock has been the star player on the pitch for the games ive seen him in. :102:

Last edited:
Who people keep banging on about a new left back. Mattock has been the star on player on the pitch for games ive seen him in. :102:

He is too young and will never last the season. :icon_roll What have we in the way of cover? :icon_roll

so this announcment tomorrow?? is it official or just guesswork that there is gonna be one?

Chambers can play left back. So can Kenton. Oh, and Sheehan as well.

However, we need to see the back of Douglas, Maybury, Hughes, Elvis et al even if we give them away.

Why? What's the panic?

I think they're out of contract in 2008 anyway so if they do stay here for another year, they'll be gone by then. So, I'm not that bothered whether they stay for this season as they'll definately be gone by next summer.

Chambers can play left back. So can Kenton. Oh, and Sheehan as well.

Chambers goes from being good on the right to shite on the left. Kenton a LB, ho, ho. Sheehan always likely to get sent off. :icon_roll

Why do people keep banging on about a new left back. Mattock has been the star player on the pitch for the games ive seen him in. :102:

He is too young and will never last the season. :icon_roll What have we in the way of cover? :icon_roll

Mattock *is* the cover. What we need is an established left-back.

Last edited:
we have plenty of defenders who could cover that area if required, i would much rather have a new goalkeeper

That's right. The one that we have just bought has already proved himself useless. Get rid!!

:confused: :icon_cry:

Last edited:
Sheehan's last sending off got him dropped for 18 months. We can't take that risk again...

Hasn't he already been taken off in a pre-season game on the nod from the ref?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669