worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your worried now, how the hell did you feel towards the end of last season!!

if your worried now, how the hell did you feel towards the end of last season!!

I was looking forward to seeing City play on a few new grounds.

Sheehan's last sending off got him dropped for 18 months. We can't take that risk again...

They continued to take the risk with the moron that was Danny Tiatto. The guy had no brain whatsoever and always got booked and sent off. Cretin.

Cannot agree there mate. Danny Tiatto was one of the few who actually appeared to give a toss last season. Once in his more natural role in centre midfield he always MOTM for hard work and often put in a few good passes or crosses/free kicks. Most definitely not a cretin.

I like Mattock a lot, but the lad is 16; I don't think he can deliever every game of this season when we are supposed to be in the top flight. No-one would be happier than me if he proves me wrong, but it's a big risk. Also, I think Mattock is going away on international duty every now and then?

Cannot agree there mate. Danny Tiatto was one of the few who actually appeared to give a toss last season. Once in his more natural role in centre midfield he always MOTM for hard work and often put in a few good passes or crosses/free kicks. Most definitely not a cretin.

I disagree. I thought he was a complete liability most of the time. I'll agree that he did have some good games towards the end of the season and I fully appreciate that. But I think we're better without him now.

Im just popping outside to shoot myself in the head. bye.

I disagree. I thought he was a complete liability most of the time. I'll agree that he did have some good games towards the end of the season and I fully appreciate that. But I think we're better without him now.

he had his moments but last season he wasn't much of a liability and we gained a lot by having him play. the game i saw sheehan play he looked like he wanted to get sent off, if i never see that arse playing for us again i'll be quite happy

I was looking forward to seeing City play on a few new grounds.

Same here!
Before Kelly got the push(in fact, I said this to Ben as soon as we got out of the ground after Plymouth), I'd made up my mind that if we got relegated, not only would I NOT buy a ST, But I'd only go the away games to grounds I hadn't been.

Thankfully we didn't go down and I didn't have to stand by the heat-of-the-moment decision I made that day.

He made me feel nervous against notts county, hang him now i say.

Didn't he only play 45 minutes of that game? I'm glad you can make up your mind so quickly.

He should do it this week. If he leaves it until next week, he might get blood on his new decking.

the decking isnt here yet!!:icon_lol:

Okay, if I was a bit worried before over the left back situation, it really is a problem now - you can't deny it. Mattock has a hip injury and MA said: "we'll have to wait and see about that one".
Players playing out of position is never a good long term solution, even though it might be so for a game or two. I really hope we get a left back (and a centre back too) into squad the following week.

Okay, if I was a bit worried before over the left back situation, it really is a problem now - you can't deny it. Mattock has a hip injury and MA said: "we'll have to wait and see about that one".
Players playing out of position is never a good long term solution, even though it might be so for a game or two. I really hope we get a left back (and a centre back too) into squad the following week.

I think the problem is both of the left side positions. Mattock did a decent job on the wing, and Chambers was ok at left back, but a number of times because of the fact that he wanted to use his right foot and the same was true of Newton when he was playing on the left.

Porter was fairly anonymous when and the young lad (Rowe-Turner?) looked a little out of his depth when he came on at left back, although he did get a big cheer when he took the ball off of Lua-Lua.

We need a left back and left winger as a matter of urgency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669