Worst season ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

is this season the worse season for at least 10 yrs being a city fan, last year was bad but at least we won at end of the season to get out of trouble, will we do it this year? the team we got its incredible thinking about relagation but if you dont think about it, it will sneak up on you and kick you is the ass!! i hope we stay up in many respects, some clubs think its better going down to get rid of the dead wood, but who will come in to buy the players we have, and would we be capable of achieving promtion from league 1, i think not at present, so i really pray we dont go down! Mandaric must be pulling out his remainder of his hair watching our team week in week out, but hes in charge so its his job to correct the mistakes! Times tickin hurry up and save LCFC! A premierhsip club in 3 yrs he said, lets hope so, thats 1 down, from what i can see things can only get better!!!!

is this season the worse season for at least 10 yrs being a city fan, last year was bad but at least we won at end of the season to get out of trouble, will we do it this year?

the team we got its incredible thinking about relagation but if you dont think about it, it will sneak up on you and kick you is the ass!!

i hope we stay up in many respects, some clubs think its better going down to get rid of the dead wood, but who will come in to buy the players we have, and would we be capable of achieving promtion from league 1, i think not at present, so i really pray we dont go down! Mandaric must be pulling out his remainder of his hair watching our team week in week out, but hes in charge so its his job to correct the mistakes!

Times tickin hurry up and save LCFC! A premierhsip club in 3 yrs he said, lets hope so, thats 1 down, from what i can see things can only get better!!!!

is this season the worse season for at least 10 yrs being a city fan, last year was bad but at least we won at end of the season to get out of trouble, will we do it this year?

the team we got its incredible thinking about relagation but if you dont think about it, it will sneak up on you and kick you is the ass!!

i hope we stay up in many respects, some clubs think its better going down to get rid of the dead wood, but who will come in to buy the players we have, and would we be capable of achieving promtion from league 1, i think not at present, so i really pray we dont go down! Mandaric must be pulling out his remainder of his hair watching our team week in week out, but hes in charge so its his job to correct the mistakes!

Times tickin hurry up and save LCFC! A premierhsip club in 3 yrs he said, lets hope so, thats 1 down, from what i can see things can only get better!!!!

I am just pleased that there are people out there who care. :icon_conf

We have been shite since peter taylor took over. Had 1 decent season under Mickey Adams due to his policy of signing old premierships players, but that was the only shining light.

Seriously fed up with going down to the city every other week.

We have been shite since peter taylor took over. Had 1 decent season under Mickey Adams due to his policy of signing old premierships players, but that was the only shining light.

Seriously fed up with going down to the city every other week.

quoting myself (hehehe) reading the thread about taggart's comments about needing 5 wins. I think 4 would see us safe, and I think we can manage that :):):):):)

quoting myself (hehehe) reading the thread about taggart's comments about needing 5 wins. I think 4 would see us safe, and I think we can manage that :):):):):)

for the record holloway has won 5 games in 20 so how can we win 4 in how ever many are left, not possible, season end, leicester relageted, milan leaves the club, holloway leaves the club, and micky adams takes the reign again.

Since MA2 left leicester no one else has gave him a job thats how bad he ruined the club, since holloway has come to the club he has made up for everything ruined by MA2 including the players, he might have not the performance on the pitch but he has not rid of the `negativity`

for the record holloway has won 5 games in 20 so how can we win 4 in how ever many are left, not possible, season end, leicester relageted, milan leaves the club, holloway leaves the club, and micky adams takes the reign again.

Since MA2 left leicester no one else has gave him a job thats how bad he ruined the club, since holloway has come to the club he has made up for everything ruined by MA2 including the players, he might have not the performance on the pitch but he has not rid of the `negativity`

Get a grip :icon_roll

can anyone tell me the real reason why Martin A left the club. I thought he was going to be good. well IH hasn't rocked our lives unless he was responible for the earthquake last night...

can anyone tell me the real reason why Martin A left the club. I thought he was going to be good. well IH hasn't rocked our lives unless he was responible for the earthquake last night...

He was snorting coke while smacking Clive Clarke in the chops.

This is defo the worst season I have ever experienced. This is purely based on m lack of enjoyment, and lack of desire to attend matches, even those that I have already paid for.

I'm not enjoying going anymore, it may be my last season ticket.

if thats the reason i should have been sacked years ago.

You've been smacking Clive Clarke in the chops for years ?

No wonder the poor bloke's got a dodgy ticker

Allen shat in the back seat of Milan's car for a gag, but he didn't see the funny side and got rid of him - I thought everyone knew that :102:

I thought he was snorting Clive from Milans car seat whilst Milan took a shit on a glass table whilst Pete Burns watched?

He was caught wanking in the changing booths in the club shop, then cleaning his dick on a medium sized replica shirt. They don't know how long he had been doing it before he was caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669