Worst season ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is defo the worst season I have ever experienced. This is purely based on m lack of enjoyment, and lack of desire to attend matches, even those that I have already paid for.

I'm not enjoying going anymore

same here even though ive been to most home games but im definately not going to the bristol city game, i wouldnt go to the preston game but with folks and other half's like mine you get accused of not being a proper fan and not supporting your team and 'youve already paid for the games you might as well go'...but the hypocritical buggers moan like buggery after we lose/play shite and say 'im not going again' but they do at least im moaning about it and doing summat..besides its ok for my folks they live only 25 minutes from the ground for me its a 3+ hour round trip to every home game...:icon_roll:icon_roll

same here even though ive been to most home games but im definately not going to the bristol city game, i wouldnt go to the preston game but with folks and other half's like mine you get accused of not being a proper fan and not supporting your team and 'youve already paid for the games you might as well go'...but the hypocritical buggers moan like buggery after we lose/play shite and say 'im not going again' but they do at least im moaning about it and doing summat..besides its ok for my folks they live only 25 minutes from the ground for me its a 3+ hour round trip to every home game...:icon_roll:icon_roll

Not easy being a a Leicester fan YV, the highs, the lows, the pies. Roller coaster doesnt do it justice. We all have a limit in terms of what we can take, but is doesnt stop them being your club. :023: Have a break if you need one, they'll not turn you away when you go again.:icon_wink

for the record holloway has won 5 games in 20 so how can we win 4 in how ever many are left

i believe scoring more goals than the opposition in four games may do it

Not easy being a a Leicester fan YV, the highs, the lows, the pies. Roller coaster doesnt do it justice. We all have a limit in terms of what we can take, but is doesnt stop them being your club. :023: Have a break if you need one, they'll not turn you away when you go again.:icon_wink

Indeed Chuck,you don't choose your club you are born with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670