Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

If it meant:

A far more structured club,
Someone of Newell's calibre in charge,
12 players axed in the Summer,
Any scheduled ticket price rise being void,
An increased usage of the Academy players
and a team which actually play for the shirt.

Discuss.....

You could achieve all of those things and remain in this league

Accept, yes. Desire, no

Prefer it over another year like this, in this league with Kelly still in charge?, - Yes

Prefer it over another year in this league without Kelly in charge?, - No

Last edited:
You could achieve all of those things and remain in this league

Correctly said homer, we don't need to drop a league to let the younger players play, and have mike newell as manager.

oh yeh no i wouldn't accept league 1

No way....how can anyone accept being relagated....even though the team we have now deserves too

NO FECKING way! ridiculous comment to even suggest accepting league 1! It really pisses me off when these twattish threads start cropping up. I remember last year the same shite came up and I think webbo thought it would be ok to go down - i think the crap football at the moment has made alot of people go a bit soft in the head. SNAP OUT OF IT! We'll survive this season and go up the next.

stupid stupid question. NO WAY!!

No, I would not accept it. If they are relegated I will continue to watch them play in the championship regardless.

For those who have said the won't accept relegation, in which way won't you accept it?, what actions will you choose to implement your unacceptance?

Last edited:
For those who have said the won't accept relegation, in which way won't you accept it?, what actions will you choose to implement your unacceptance?

Despite the wording of the title, the point is actually would you be prepared to swap our current position for relegation if it meant the realisation of all of the points listed in the first post

No, No, and thrice No. I certainly wouldn't renew my ST. I might go to the odd game, but if I'm gonna watch League 1 football, I may as well go and watch Northampton Town just a few miles up the road, rather than having to make a 100 mile round trip each time.

Last edited:
Despite the wording of the title, the point is actually would you be prepared to swap our current position for relegation if it meant the realisation of all of the points listed in the first post

OK, no I wouldn't choose it. But I'd accept it if it happened, it's out of my contol to not accept it, other than boycott spending any more money with the club that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669