Would You Accept League 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton's question is saying if the situation that we did get relegated came about (although the situation I proposed includes a number of positive changes for the Club in addition to relegation) how would you actively show, you rejection of the club and it's position.

For those who have said the won't accept relegation, in which way won't you accept it?, what actions will you choose to implement your unacceptance?

i wont accept it in the 'im a leicester fan and i want my team to play at the highest level, not drop into 3rd tier of football for the first time ever' kind of way

i wont accept it in the 'im a leicester fan and i want my team to play at the highest level, not drop into 3rd tier of football for the first time ever' kind of way
So you'd do nothing and accept it then?

Then what actions would you take?

I intend to vist a variety of Championship club grounds, sit in the away end and pretend that I am watching Leicester City

Then I will create my own 'virtual league' based on the games I have watched and cheer my team on to the play-offs - where I will also pay a fortune to go to the new Wembley and support the team that has a shirt colour closest to blue on the rainbow

So you'd do nothing and accept it then?

i wouldnt go to one game at the walkers but i would go to loads of away matches and pretend i support a new team each week.

If we go down I will vote with my feet and not go to see LCFC¬

I would still go because i love lcfc and no matter what i would follow them even to the confrence, i may draw a line at the confrence north though.
How can people not accept it? Loyal supporters would no matter what, if ya want sure success feck off and support chelski,manure,arse-nal or liverpool

No league 1 football is not acceptable. This club has been accepting bad results for way to long now without enough fight(financial constraints havent helped). But the club needs to set its aspirations much higher and accept nothing less than success on the pitch. I love this club and would support them through thick and thin as we all would but league 1 acceptable.
Is it bollox:018:

what like f*r*st accepted it, cos they knew they'd bounce right back...

and look how sheff wed have romped the championship since they came back up

you go down, you run the risk or doing a f*r*st/sheff wed

you stay up, you have a chance of doing a leicester-signing-brian-little, remember tony james

I would be a teletext fan if we went down. Sounds fickle but its true. We have never been outside the top two tiers of English football, i don't think we will go down if management does change, and fast !

If we go down I will vote with my feet and not go to see LCFC¬

I think that would be a common reaction.

In the still unlikely event of us being relegated, I think many people would recognise that the situation was totally unnecessary.

Crappy squad that we have - there is sufficient there to avoid relegation. So it would be down to sheer lack of effort and complete failure of management at all levels.

MM must have known that Kelly was a liability when he took over and he has taken a big risk with staying him to this point.

Let's just hope that we get away with it.

I never said it would be OK to go down. What I did say is that it wouldn't be the end of the world, I would still go to matches, and I would enjoy having a few different grounds to go to.

My opinion is much the same. It might also cure a cure for those supporters who think that we have a god-given tight to our current status.

I'm really a bit confused about what this question means. If you answer, "No, I won't accept League One", does that mean that you will no longer be a supporter if we do go down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669