Would You Accept League 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under no circumstances would I be accepting of league 1. With roughly 5 new quality players we could challenge for promotion. Look at Derby...they weren't owt special.

We NEED to stay in this league.

My opinion is much the same. It might also cure a cure for those supporters who think that we have a god-given tight to our current status.

I'm really a bit confused about what this question means. If you answer, "No, I won't accept League One", does that mean that you will no longer be a supporter if we do go down?

I'm sure he means that would you accept relegation if it was for the long term good of the club.

I'm sure he means that would you accept relegation if it was for the long term good of the club.

It is a silly thing to say. How could it ever be for our long term good. I'd rather build a team in this league with a chance to knock on the door of the best league in the world.

If it meant:

A far more structured club,
Someone of Newell's calibre in charge,
12 players axed in the Summer,
Any scheduled ticket price rise being void,
An increased usage of the Academy players
and a team which actually play for the shirt.

Discuss.....

Relegation is unacceptable and is never a good thing. If, however due to the incompetence of the previous board and the current manager and the ineptitude of the players, it were to happen then I would be devastated, LCFC would still be my club and I would still go to watch them.

Any of the 6 points would improve the current woeful situation but I can not see how they are linked to relegation. Any of them can be achieved without relegation and relegation would not guarantee the implementation of any of them.

I would show my protest by not getting a season ticket. It's not been full this year, we will never fill 32K in League 1 so I will pick and choose my games. I am not coughing out a fortune. Doesn't matter anyway, we will not go down FACT.

If it meant:

A far more structured club,
Someone of Newell's calibre in charge,
12 players axed in the Summer,
Any scheduled ticket price rise being void,
An increased usage of the Academy players
and a team which actually play for the shirt.

Discuss.....

Would still go, but be far from happy, all of the above should be achieved by Milan by staying up.

Surely
He will restructure
He will bring in a manager of his choice, but as I said last night should use his money to pay out compo & get who he really wants
Expect a major squad overhaul
Given what we have seen this season, no ticket rise is justified, we need to get more coming to games, won't happen if prices rise. The feelgood factor of Milan coming has been lost on the pitch
If the Academy players are good enough & in form they should be given a chance regardless, however Stearman has proved one of the major disappointments this season
Playing for the shirt - is what they are paid to do, would expect Milan to out those who don't

I would show my protest by not getting a season ticket. It's not been full this year, we will never fill 32K in League 1 so I will pick and choose my games. I am not coughing out a fortune.

I think a lot of people would go this way, pick and choose the matches. But I cannot think of any I would rush out and buy tickets for.....:102:

Would MHS accept someone stealing his food :102:

Would MHS accept someone stealing his food :102:

I can just imagine MHS buying loads of cctv cameras. But unlike most dodgeites who have them at the front or back of their houses, Mike has them all inside his house.................... trained on his fridge.:biggrin:

I remember Sally James

I love you too SJN Fox
Sally
x
images

Leeds?

I can just imagine MHS buying loads of cctv cameras. But unlike most dodgeites who have them at the front or back of their houses, Mike has them all inside his house.................... trained on his fridge.:biggrin:

The only things worth nicking are inside my fridge.

I have accepted many offers when drunk that I later regretted when sober. The trick is to stay drunk for an entire season - something I am no longer allowed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669