Would YOU have Sven Goran Eriksson. . . ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just read that acording to the records..Sven had the best win ration of the last 12 england managers...and as for steve Mc what a toss pot couldn't pick his nose never mind a team...how david beckham is not in the best 23 england players is beyond me...think hes holding a grudge from his Man Utd days..opps just read the thread..my reply has nothing to do with it...sorry just a steve mc rant...I think hes shit..and what do I care cause I'm Welsh and what hope have we...cheers guys...:icon_bigg

just read that acording to the records..Sven had the best win ration of the last 12 england managers...and as for steve Mc what a toss pot couldn't pick his nose never mind a team...how david beckham is not in the best 23 england players is beyond me...think hes holding a grudge from his Man Utd days..opps just read the thread..my reply has nothing to do with it...sorry just a steve mc rant...I think hes shit..and what do I care cause I'm Welsh and what hope have we...cheers guys...:icon_bigg

Cracking post mate, love it :038:

Im definitely up for some McClaren bashing

I'd absolutely love to have Sven at Leicester, but the chance is smaller than England will win the World Cup within 50 years (sorry:icon_wink ).

Swedes.................sow 12mm apart(1/2"deep) in rows of38cm(11/4ft apart) in May or June, thin to 30cm (1ft)apart

lift roots as required throughout winter.

steve mc had nothing to do with the bringing on of Man Utds youngester beckham,butt.Giggs,scholes.Neviles that was down to brian kidd and if Sven was sooo bad according to the british press who was svens Number 2 agreeing with yes...our Stevie boy as per usual the FA went for the easy option just as they did when mr clough went for the Job they gave it to Ron greenwood lovely neighbour but crap england manager our Martin O'neill should have got the job but like Cloughie he would have shook the FA sorry guys end of rant...

steve mc had nothing to do with the bringing on of Man Utds youngester beckham,butt.Giggs,scholes.Neviles that was down to brian kidd and if Sven was sooo bad according to the british press who was svens Number 2 agreeing with yes...our Stevie boy as per usual the FA went for the easy option just as they did when mr clough went for the Job they gave it to Ron greenwood lovely neighbour but crap england manager our Martin O'neill should have got the job but like Cloughie he would have shook the FA sorry guys end of rant...

No full stops, very few commas, 0 out of 10 gramatically, and very difficult to read.

Could you please re-submit with gaps and full stops, as the above hurts my eyes!?:icon_wink

Or Sweden for 500..... Sorry. :icon_wink

Most probably, but we don't still live in 1966. England will never be that good again, fact (or whatever you say after every sentence.:icon_roll ).

Anyways, that's not really what this thread was all about.

Most probably, but we don't still live in 1966. England will never be that good again, fact (or whatever you say after every sentence.:icon_roll ).

Anyways, that's not really what this thread was all about.

Now now Swede, don't get nasty......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670