Wouldn't It Be Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox Fox

"It's the worst performance in my football career.
"It's an absolute disgrace. That was embarrassing. It looked like we were playing a testimonial game and they were playing a real match.

"It's unacceptable and I apologise wholeheartedly to the fans. I suggest that the players pay for their tickets and their travel."

Ian Holloway speaking after last nights defeat, no whinging platitudes just some rather refreshing honesty – look and learn Kelly.

Last edited:
now thats what a manager should tell his players when they lose, not fecking bull crap like, we didn't play well, we need to get back to the training ground and practise some more, fecking quality from Holloway

now thats what a manager should tell his players when they lose, not fecking bull crap like, we didn't play well, we need to get back to the training ground and practise some more, fecking quality from Holloway

Totally agree but at the end of the day:

"we are where we are!!!!!"

:icon_roll :icon_evil

get him in...

i'd happy with signing him

Totally agree but at the end of the day:

"we are where we are!!!!!"

:icon_roll :icon_evil

We are where we are because of RK, its not entirly the players fault, RK job is to get the best out of the players and the best team out there to win, Managers are the ones that get the best players for the club and are the ones that make sure the club is going in the right direction, RK has got it easy, he had his honeymoon period and now he thinks he is some kind of hero, yes we thank you for your amazing work last year but i don't think there is one thing we can thank you about this season. we were bottom after 2 games, RK is taking his club to a whole different level of football if he stays as the manager.

Can't get the fecking Beach Boys out of my head now, thanks a fecking bunch Oxo

Last edited:
We are where we are because of RK, its not entirly the players fault, RK job is to get the best out of the players and the best team out there to win, Managers are the ones that get the best players for the club and are the ones that make sure the club is going in the right direction, RK has got it easy, he had his honeymoon period and now he thinks he is some kind of hero, yes we thank you for your amazing work last year but i don't think there is one thing we can thank you about this season. we were bottom after 2 games, RK is taking his club to a whole different level of football if he stays as the manager.

I doubt if Kelly thinks he is some kind of hero. It's more likely that he has low expectations and if we avoid relegation then he will think that he has achieved what he set out to do.

As to last season - what happened was hardly "amazing". The club got a short term boost from the departure of Levein and Kelly flattered to deceive with one of his winning runs ( to be fair this was a more extended one that the subsequent short term flourishes)....but by the end of the season we we were sinking back towards the low standards that have been the hallmark of his term.

I agree with you about him taking us to a whole different level. If MM is misguided enough to keep Kelly - then most of the interest in Leicester City for next season will be killed off before the season starts.

Surely at leat half the blame goes to the players!

Alright, he picks the team, but they're the shower of shit we watch every weekend. They should be the ones showing a bit of passion and heart out there regardless of whether he has motivated them or not. Playing professional football would be motivation itself for me

Surely at leat half the blame goes to the players!

Alright, he picks the team, but they're the shower of shit we watch every weekend. They should be the ones showing a bit of passion and heart out there regardless of whether he has motivated them or not. Playing professional football would be motivation itself for me

they don't know how lucky they are to play for this club and the facilites and city with that, these players are shelfish bastards who are just money motivated, you think getting paid so much they might want to win a game or two, we hav 25,000 fans each week screaming and shouting for leicester city and wearing the blue of our city and standing tall so proud of our city untill RK and his nob-jocks come out and make us wish we'd never came in the first place. we are missing that passion in our team,

they don't know how lucky they are to play for this club and the facilites and city with that, these players are shelfish bastards who are just money motivated, you think getting paid so much they might want to win a game or two, we hav 25,000 fans each week screaming and shouting for leicester city and wearing the blue of our city and standing tall so proud of our city untill RK and his nob-jocks come out and make us wish we'd never came in the first place. we are missing that passion in our team,

:038:

That's what I mean, I think they should take at least, AT LEAST, half the blame

"Football is not about enjoying yourself. It is about winning and moving forward, and I am totally determined to do that.

"I am sick and fed up of being in the middle half and just out of the play-offs in this division as a manager. My career needs to keep going forward.

"These players have got to realise that I am not asking for it; I am demanding it."

from ian halloway

how fantastic to have a manager come out and tell it how it is...well done holloway :038: :038:

how fantastic to have a manager come out and tell it how it is...well done holloway :038: :038:

Rob would have said the opposite!
"ok lads we may have lost b ut dont be too downhearted, you can all have a day off and then we will work extra hard in training because I know that you are all smashing lads, and dont worry those idiots(I mean supporters) will still turn up at the next game..see you in town later lads and Mines a pint Johno":098:

"It's an absolute disgrace. That was embarrassing. It looked like we were playing a testimonial game and they were playing a real match.

"It's unacceptable and I apologise wholeheartedly to the fans. I suggest that the players pay for their tickets and their travel."

There speaks a MANAGER, not a coach. We could do with a MANAGER.

But not Holloway for me. We should be aiming higher.

I read in the paper today he said:

"I would really like to beat up a few of my players":icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573