Wouldn't It Be Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holloway is a top bloke, we should have got him in last season.

holloway tells its how it is, he doesn't need to find a excuse and if his players are shit and play fecking shit he tells them and the press not says" they didnt play well but tomorrow on the training ground and they will be better next weekend" What a load of bullshit, RK brings up excuses to make him self look like a cock and make his players look like they good but it never helps RK needs to be a bit more strict with the team,

Wouldn't want Holloway as manager, but at least he'd be entertaining after the match.

Some of his quotes...

"We threw everything at them. The kitchen sink, golf clubs, emptied the garage and threw it at them. Unfortunately, it was not enough, but at least my garage is tidy."

"I don't see the problem with footballers taking their shirts off after scoring a goal? They enjoy it and the young ladies enjoy it too. I suppose thats one of the main reasons women come to football games, to see the young men take their shirts off. Of course they'd have to go and watch another game because my lads are as ugly as sin."

"We need a big, ugly defender. If we had one of them we'd have dealt with County's first goal by taking out the ball, the player and the first three rows of seats in the stands."

"I've got to knock that horrible smell out of my boys, because they smell of complacency."

"I have such bad luck at the moment that if I fell in a barrel of boobs I'd come out sucking my thumb."

"I'm as chuffed as a badger at he beginning of the mating season."

"To put it in gentleman's terms if you've been out for a night and you're looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they're good looking and some weeks they're not the best. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She weren't the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let's have a coffee"

Wouldn't want Holloway as manager, but at least he'd be entertaining after the match.

Some of his quotes...

"We threw everything at them. The kitchen sink, golf clubs, emptied the garage and threw it at them. Unfortunately, it was not enough, but at least my garage is tidy."

"I don't see the problem with footballers taking their shirts off after scoring a goal? They enjoy it and the young ladies enjoy it too. I suppose thats one of the main reasons women come to football games, to see the young men take their shirts off. Of course they'd have to go and watch another game because my lads are as ugly as sin."

"We need a big, ugly defender. If we had one of them we'd have dealt with County's first goal by taking out the ball, the player and the first three rows of seats in the stands."

"I've got to knock that horrible smell out of my boys, because they smell of complacency."

"I have such bad luck at the moment that if I fell in a barrel of boobs I'd come out sucking my thumb."

"I'm as chuffed as a badger at he beginning of the mating season."

"To put it in gentleman's terms if you've been out for a night and you're looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they're good looking and some weeks they're not the best. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She weren't the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let's have a coffee"

****ing brilliant

Holloway is my favourite manager in the game atm. As well as being a quality manager, he's ****ing absolutley hilarious. I'd take him over RK any day, at least if we played shit he'd make me laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669