www.football-rumours.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats your gripe?

That "controversy" is merely a mask for low level hostility. Slagging somebody/anybody off can be amusing for a while but after it has been overused then it becomes boring. :icon_roll ;)

That "controversy" is merely a mask for low level hostility. Slagging somebody/anybody off can be amusing for a while but after it has been overused then it becomes boring. :icon_roll ;)

you ever had your gaff cleared out by Pikeys? Well I have, and they are all as bad as each other. Maybe they can find a place for him down Golf Course Lane.

What a funny rumour, it doesnt have anything to do with leicester city but is from this website:

Iain Dowie is set to sign his first player for Coventry City. When Dowie was at Palace he was a big admirer of winger Josh Low but never landed his man. This time a loan deal is in the bag for the wide man.

What a funny rumour, it doesnt have anything to do with leicester city but is from this website:

Iain Dowie is set to sign his first player for Coventry City. When Dowie was at Palace he was a big admirer of winger Josh Low but never landed his man. This time a loan deal is in the bag for the wide man.

absolutely brilliant. i just cant understand why managers like that twat keep proven shit in a job. i think any ****er could make it as a porffesional these days

Nils-Eric Johansson is on his way out and will be signing for Watford at the end of the season.

Rob Kelly has been tracking youthful left backs and has spotted unknown talent Joseph Harris. Expect this deal to happen quite soon as Manderic has other plans for the club
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Leicester City hope to complete the loan signing of Shaun Newton from West Ham by the end of next week.
The player was set to sign a week earlier but West Ham decided he was needed for the crucial game at Charlton so delayed the move.

Not ture MHS, Newts said the club was Portsmouth where the delayed player came from

Not ture MHS, Newts said the club was Portsmouth where the delayed player came from

indeed you all should know who it is there is a thread all about him :icon_wink

but not to dish MHS there are 2 more players hopefully of coming into the club over the next week or so i dont know any time limit on them but the pompy player should be here next week from what i was told

also Alan smith is still being linked with a loan move to us as is Dicov

Last edited:
indeed you all should know who it is there is a thread all about him :icon_wink

but not to dish MHS there are 2 more players hopefully of coming into the club over the next week or so i dont know any time limit on them but the pompy player should be here next week from what i was told

also Alan smith is still being linked with a loan move to us as is Dicov
which player is it newts? Todarov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673