x 2 Tickets for Blackpool Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief
I am i need of two tickets for Blackpool, one for Jessel i think and one for a mate.

Hope someone can help me out.

I am i need of two tickets for Blackpool, one for Jessel i think and one for a mate.

Hope someone can help me out.

If you promised to get Jessel a ticket and then failed to do so, how about you give him yours? And as far as your mate goes, unless you can prove his City-supporting credentials, why would anybody on here want to help you get a ticket for him?

I am aftet two, i told Jessel that i would be collecting his on Monday night but they have sold out. No promise made.

I would really appreciate it if someone has got a spare/unwanted ticket I am willing to offer you £2 higher then the face value :023: If you do then please PM me

Last edited:
My mate informed me last night that he forgot to get his Blackpool ticket and was gobsmacked when I told him they had sold out, he went to the ticket office and had it confirmed.
We have got accomodation booked in Blackpool so if anyone has a spare ticket or can get there hands on one please pm me.:100:

My mate informed me last night that he forgot to get his Blackpool ticket and was gobsmacked when I told him they had sold out, he went to the ticket office and had it confirmed.
We have got accomodation booked in Blackpool so if anyone has a spare ticket or can get there hands on one please pm me.:100:

Can I have his room? I have a ticket and no accommodation.
:icon_wink

Are you serious Boc? DR is still going despite not having a ticket and he is sharing a room with PT.

No, I wasn't being serious. I'm driving up to The Walkers and making my FoxTravel debut - I couldn't face an overnight in Blackpool!

Has Dave tried to get a ticket in the Blackpool end?

Can I have his room? I have a ticket and no accommodation.
:icon_wink

Your going?

I knew you would, Thats a pretty long journey then, on the bus someone may mistake you for Bernie though and move away from you:110::110::110:, unless they realise he only goes via train nowadays.

Last edited:
No, I wasn't being serious. I'm driving up to The Walkers and making my FoxTravel debut - I couldn't face an overnight in Blackpool!

Has Dave tried to get a ticket in the Blackpool end?

Think Jessel will be buying a seat in the Blackpool end.

Think Jessel will be buying a seat in the Blackpool end.

Just checked their site. It looks like they are sold out - there are none available on the site even for collection on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566