x 2 Tickets for Blackpool Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:081::081::icon_lol:

JESSSSEELLLLL:icon_eek:

I hope he will find it as funny as you seem to be doing - though I doubt if he will.

Emailed and telephoned the ticket office. They said, "there will be no tickets available at the Blackpool game." Said not to expect any returns.

I bought two this morning by calling the Blackpool ticket office.

I asked for 'the most neutral' area - as i have my 11 year old with me (and he can't keep his mouth shut !!) - they said I could have the tickets as long as we don't live in Leicester....

Picking them up on the day.

I bought two this morning by calling the Blackpool ticket office.

I asked for 'the most neutral' area - as i have my 11 year old with me (and he can't keep his mouth shut !!) - they said I could have the tickets as long as we don't live in Leicester....

Picking them up on the day.

"Dear Jessel

Thank you for your email, all tickets for the Blackpool match have now been sold and there will be NO further tickets available.

Kind regards

Louise
Ticket Office "

I got this at 12.55 and phoned the ticket office up not long before I posted the previous message :icon_conf

There are tickets in the home end - and you can buy one if you tell them you are supporting Blackpool...as I have just got off the phone to their ticket office this second.

I'm pleased to be able to let you know that Jessel is now sorted. He'll be the one in the home end, trying to keep quiet when we score.

So you can film it, huh? So you can film it and take photos and publish it all on a website, huh?

Sometimes this forum gets so base it sickens me.
:tumbleweed: :icon_roll:icon_roll

Strange to think what you get upto. Why did you even think of that:icon_roll:icon_roll :icon_eek::icon_eek:

Last edited:
Blackpool have signed Paul Dickov on loan. Hope the match gets called off, he's bound to score against us.

Hail Prophet Jeff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570