X-Factor 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
melton knows hes had all the big stars including Mr Muller. He loved his man yoghurt.:icon_wink
Did I ever tell you my story about Mr Muller Leroy :102: :icon_lol:

I'll run through it when we next meet.

that was my first thought but i didnt want to assume :)
TBH, I think it's a case like that geezer from those 2 geezers where one of them geezers is in a wheelchair and one of those geezers is defo a bender, the one in the wheelchair from Vic & Bob, and nobody knows if the geezer pushing the chair is actually a bender or not.

I like Walsh, he's not famous for being a bender, like most of them are, and he doesn't celebrate being a bender, he's just a bender.

Did I ever tell you my story about Mr Muller Leroy :102: :icon_lol:

I'll run through it when we next meet.

No really Im sure Ill be fine without ever hearing that story……again.

my wife loves that show, oh wel i guese im condemmed to watching again again this year. i gotta get sky sports so i can exact some revenge in the form of watching footie as often as poss

Just what the Music Industry needs another Girl/Boy Band or another glorified Karaoake Singer:icon_roll Because we haven't enough of them have we ?

Last edited:
I have the cd single, will have to find it out... :biggrin:
got it:)
Sacred Trust...
I meant to fight it to the finish but you made me forget
And though it's possible I'm dreaming, don't wake me yet.
You know I love you, I can't see the day for night
You know I twist around and turn around and then I give in You end up in control of me it's really a sin. I don't know what you're doing to me,But I know it's a crime And baby I can't last another night
And every moment is eternity And from the depth of my soul
Can't let another day go by
I follow my heart right up to the end As far as the eye can see I'm faithful and true and living up to Your sacred trust in me.I'll never give out to somebody else.
I know where my arms should be
I'm faithful and true and making it through Your sacred trust in me.
Your sacred trust in me.
You take me and you break me and you do what you please.
stumble and I tremble and I'm weak at the knees.
The vision that lies before me is my reality.
I tell you I can't wait another night.
For every secret that your soul reveals
And you and I may get to know.
That it's real, that it's realI follow my heart that leads me to you.
I know where my love should be (girl I'm talking to you)
And you can be sure I'm doing it forYour sacred trust in me I'll never give out to somebody else.
There's nowhere my heart should be (Girl I'm calling to you)I'm faithful and true and living up toYour sacred trust in me Your sacred trust in me(Girl i'm talking to you)I follow my heart right up to the end As far as the eye can see I'm faithful and true and living up toYour sacred trust in meI'll never give out to somebody elseI know where my arms should be I'm faithful and true and making it through Your sacred trust in meYour sacred trust I follow my heart that leads me to you I know where my love should be (You know I'm talking to you)And you can be sure I'm doing it for Your sacred trust in me I'll never give out to somebody else There's nowhere my heart should be (girl I'm calling to you)I'm faithful and true and living up to Your sacred trust in me Your sacred trust

Last edited:
got it:)
Sacred Trust...
I meant to fight it to the finish but you made me forget
And though it's possible I'm dreaming, don't wake me yet.
You know I love you, I can't see the day for night
You know I twist around and turn around and then I give in You end up in control of me it's really a sin. I don't know what you're doing to me,But I know it's a crime And baby I can't last another night
And every moment is eternity And from the depth of my soul
Can't let another day go by
I follow my heart right up to the end As far as the eye can see I'm faithful and true and living up to Your sacred trust in me.I'll never give out to somebody else.
I know where my arms should be
I'm faithful and true and making it through Your sacred trust in me.
Your sacred trust in me.
You take me and you break me and you do what you please.
stumble and I tremble and I'm weak at the knees.
The vision that lies before me is my reality.
I tell you I can't wait another night.
For every secret that your soul reveals
And you and I may get to know.
That it's real, that it's realI follow my heart that leads me to you.
I know where my love should be (girl I'm talking to you)
And you can be sure I'm doing it forYour sacred trust in me I'll never give out to somebody else.
There's nowhere my heart should be (Girl I'm calling to you)I'm faithful and true and living up toYour sacred trust in me Your sacred trust in me(Girl i'm talking to you)I follow my heart right up to the end As far as the eye can see I'm faithful and true and living up toYour sacred trust in meI'll never give out to somebody elseI know where my arms should be I'm faithful and true and making it through Your sacred trust in meYour sacred trust I follow my heart that leads me to you I know where my love should be (You know I'm talking to you)And you can be sure I'm doing it for Your sacred trust in me I'll never give out to somebody else There's nowhere my heart should be (girl I'm calling to you)I'm faithful and true and living up to Your sacred trust in me Your sacred trust

you sining it in your city kit :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:;)

On a sidenote, what happened to that Leona? Got christmas number one, was number one for weeks, then just magically disappeared.

Reading today that Cowell said that he's been deliberately taking his time with her to make sure her album is good, she is going to be singing a new single live on the X Factor which is supposed to be - according to Cowell - amazing.

....in the final stages. In the earlier programmes, it's brill.

If a little bit samey now? Same old freak show, as in all the other shows?

If you've read Chart Throb by Ben Elton it's hard to take any of it without a large pinch of salt now.

Not Rights!

I'm glad I never leave my house of they're representative of the type of people outside my door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669