xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine did last week, no picture but I have sound. Computer shop guy told me it was a common fault. I called MS and I was told £90 for the repair.... It was 1 month out of warranty. It'll be fixed and sold.

Mine did last week, no picture but I have sound. Computer shop guy told me it was a common fault. I called MS and I was told £90 for the repair.... It was 1 month out of warranty. It'll be fixed and sold.
i can't tell if the problem is only when i put the pes6 disc in it as that game keeps freezing at the moment

i can't tell if the problem is only when i put the pes6 disc in it as that game keeps freezing at the moment

My Xbox360 broke in the first week. It kept freezing on 'Gears of war'.

To be fair Microsoft fixed it very quickly. But when I put the game disc in the new machine it would not work. When i looked at the disc it looked like some bastard had rubbed it with sandpaper. Ruined.

If your machine is freezing, have a look at the disc!

Mine broke a month out of warranty, had a hardware fault, rang MS and they didnt even ask when I got it etc, just said to send it back and I got a brand spanker as a replacment :icon_cool

Always get extended warranty with a 360!!!

A mate of mine got his young fellah a 360 for Xmas, it worked once on Xmas day then never worked again!

Tis strange, Micro$oft usually produce such top quality output.^

ok i just turned it back on and it froze with the green lights on etc-im really confused with it-it turns on ok then when you put a disc in it just freezes-and its done this on various discs so i don't think there the problem

who do you contact ?

I just rang MS customer care. Were really helpful, sent me a label over email to printout and stick on the box, you then need to ring ups and quote a reference so they can collect it, they came to get mine on the day I reported it broken. It was away for around a week, then a new one was sent. I think it is quite a common fault, mine did it, my bro's did it and I know afew others who've had problems. The driver who came to pick it up said that he picks up around 12 a week, all with similar problems.

I just rang MS customer care. Were really helpful, sent me a label over email to printout and stick on the box, you then need to ring ups and quote a reference so they can collect it, they came to get mine on the day I reported it broken. It was away for around a week, then a new one was sent. I think it is quite a common fault, mine did it, my bro's did it and I know afew others who've had problems. The driver who came to pick it up said that he picks up around 12 a week, all with similar problems.
ok were do you get the number from? and also do you lose all the stuff you've saved on your harddrive?

Mine keeps scratching disks!

Its done it again on Pro evo. And Microsoft won't reply to my e-mails and when I called them it was a Bangalore job and I couldn't understand a word the bloke was saying.

Game have said they will replace the console but I'm 12th on the waiting list.

Yes it's an Asian call center. It gets very frustrating to get your point across... My phone call was 30 mins long and he still got it all wrong my address and phone number were both wrong. Luckily the ups guy is a mate and he knew it was my box. When I was asked for my serial number he instantly knew it was out of warranty hence why it is costing me money.

It's the luck of the draw. My Xbox360 call centre experience was superb.

But I know if it happens again it may be totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363