Xbox Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton, I saw a CD in the argos book today thats some sort of media extension for the Xbox that lets you strema anything, avi was mentioned.

I bought Star wars by the way - superb! You must buy it!!! It does have live facility but not tried it yet

Melton, I saw a CD in the argos book today thats some sort of media extension for the Xbox that lets you strema anything, avi was mentioned.

I bought Star wars by the way - superb! You must buy it!!! It does have live facility but not tried it yet
Excellent, I'll look into that. Any idea how Star Wars works?, from what I have played so far I'd guess we team up for missions and compete together.

Having said that, it would be interesting to play Dark Side v Poofters

Not sure at all, Id think both is possible. Will check it out later. Cate who 'hates video games' even bought an extra wireless controller today so she could play :icon_lol:

If this is what you meant

I don't quite understand it, it says you also need Media Centre for this to work. Well basically Media Centre is already doing the jobs this does :102:

Not sure at all, Id think both is possible. Will check it out later. Cate who 'hates video games' even bought an extra wireless controller today so she could play :icon_lol:
:eek: Don't let birds near it FFS!!!!

Just bought it from Amazon.

Make sure you get your money Jeff, I also purchased some Disney Min Draw Aqua Mats. Won't make you rich but it all helps

p.s. Does this system tell you who purchased and what they purchased?

p.s. Does this system tell you who purchased and what they purchased?

Amazon tells me what was bought, but not who bought it. Their reports aren't real time so your purchase (thanks!) won't appear until tomorrow.

For some of the other shops I could program it into the forum to tell me who bought stuff (but usually not what they bought). I thought of doing that and offering bonus vcash for people who buy stuff, but I realise people may have concerns about privacy if I can see what they're spending and it might put people off using my links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669