Xbox Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazon always give shit delivery estimates-they usually get there earlier
I buy lots from Amazon, I have usually found their estimates to be very accurate.

In my experience they are among, if not the very best online shopping outlet. What they say, they usually do

Yes, but I don't quite get it :102:

There are 8 cars, 2 teams of 4, blue and red. All cars are A class apart from one thats E class (the mouse). the object is to get your teams mouse across the line before the opposing mouse but none of your team can finish before the mouse or you lose.

In reality, the opposing team target your mouse and try to stop it progressing. Meanwhile you are protecting your mouse as well as attacking the opposing mouse. Its quiality

Just been looking on play.com, they got a good sale on - Ridge racer 6 - £17.99, table tennis - £14.99 plus loads others.

There are 8 cars, 2 teams of 4, blue and red. All cars are A class apart from one thats E class (the mouse). the object is to get your teams mouse across the line before the opposing mouse but none of your team can finish before the mouse or you lose.

In reality, the opposing team target your mouse and try to stop it progressing. Meanwhile you are protecting your mouse as well as attacking the opposing mouse. Its quiality
But do you have to talk to all the web wankers, nerds and fruit loops?, that's what puts me off

I can't hear you lot shouting at 1000 db in my ear hole "Whoopeee", "Yee Aaah", "Yo", "Whats Up" and "Get In There"

maybe webbo could do a sound add on so we could do that. Would you leave if we started doing that?;)

I buy lots from Amazon, I have usually found their estimates to be very accurate.

In my experience they are among, if not the very best online shopping outlet. What they say, they usually do
i use amazon all the time too melts i just find they deliver quicker then their estimates

Are you still opting out of tonights activities Duzza?

I'll send an invite anyway, do as you as please with it

I've gone over 1000. Yipee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00