Xfactor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Walsh could've had Rule The World for JLS last week, but chose the Beatles instead.
All week they were supposed to be doing Back For Good, but it got changed yesterday so I read.
So when it got to this week, it was Danni turn to pick first and she nabbed that for Rachel(couldn't have picked a worse song for her to do....she got it completely wrong)

Last edited:
Keep having to tape the results because of the clash with MOTD (meaning i could conveniently skip Same Difference and the other guy) so ive just watched it, didnt think Rachel deserved to go though. Louis is getting on my nerves more and more each week.

How obvious was Same Difference's miming? It was so far out it was unbelievable! They should stick to what they know best, incest.

If that creepy weirdo Irish boy wins this year (got this terrible feeling he might), I am not watching this show ever again.

Read in one of the papers last weekend that according to the phone votes he's been getting the most votes EVERY week.

He must have the whole of Ireland voting for him, but he's shit.

Fixed Reality Wank, Those Who Watch Are Brain Washed Morons.

Fixed Reality Wank, Those Who Watch Are Brain Washed Morons.

Those who post on a topic about it even though they don't watch it are morons.

As Are Those Who Do A Capital Letter For Every Word.

Those who post on a topic about it even though they don't watch it are morons.

As Are Those Who Do A Capital Letter For Every Word.

Could not agree more.

she nabbed that for Rachel(couldn't have picked a worse song for her to do....she got it completely wrong)

Funny night, not one of the singers got a slating even though Rachel and Diana murdered their songs, you couldn't hear the Irish kid miss the notes cos of the choir plus Alex lost her voice. None of it mentioned. :icon_roll

And the Minogue/Walsh thing was just embarrasing

i still think alexandra is the best singer, dianas voice is really starting to irritate, and a couple of their voices were drowned out by the backing singers when they had to do the high notes, ruth to go next all she does is turn every song into a 'rock ballad'....:)

i thought Ruth was the best by far this week! Eoghan is shit-as glyn points out they glossed over his inept singing by having a loud chour when he couldn't hit the high notes!

It's a complete and utter farce, the judges dig at each other rather then comment on the singing and stories are "leaked" to the papers according to which one they want out.

Alexandra is by far the best singer, but IMO is too much like Leona Lewis, which will mean she cant win it.

Last edited:
I saw a glimpse of this on Saturday...WTF is going on with Louis Walsh's hair ?

nevermind louis walsh' hair that eoghan(?) needs his sorting out

But Louis is an old bastard,he should have an old bastards haircut instead of that 'flick over' at the front.You don't look hip and trendy Louis you just look silly
I can't comment on any of the singing I didn't watch it fr long enough,the dazzle off Simom Cowells teeth was playing havoc with the Contrast on the tele

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670