Xfactor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief
Come on whos been watching it.

I think either Racheal or the JLS will win it this year.

74862603df6.jpg

i've been watching it, mainly so that the bird and i have a programme in common

otherwise she rolls her eyes at QI and university challenge and i roll my eyes at Hollyoaks and Friends

otherwise she rolls her eyes at QI and university challenge and i roll my eyes at Hollyoaks and Friends

It's the price you pay for having a toygirl partner I'm afraid :icon_lol:

I can't believe Cheryl booted out the ugly bird because she is 'quirky'.

I had some respect for her until she did that, fickle bimbo!

I can't believe Cheryl booted out the ugly bird because she is 'quirky'.

I had some respect for her until she did that, fickle bimbo!

Yeah she had the best voice IMO. Now shes out i reckon Austin will win it.

Unfortunately I can see that stupid cow Rachel winning.

I'm getting a bit fed up with the program at the minute, it seems to be 45mins of crying and sob stories, and 15 mins of singing.

I'm getting a bit fed up with the program at the minute, it seems to be 45mins of crying and sob stories, and 15 mins of singing.

Well what do you expect if it was you, you would be that emotional.:102: Having th chance to have a 1million pound music deal and becoming famous.

Last edited:

quite comfortably 20 minutes of adverts including the *hilarious* carphone warehouse ones

and 15 minutes of flashbacks from previous shows

Also the program was on 46 mins without adverts :bang:

Well what do you expect if it was you, you would be that emotional.:102: Having th chance to have a 1million pound music deal and becoming famous.
Don't talk like a c**t.

These people are emotionally unstable, they seem totally unable to keep themselves compos mentis. They cry for no reason, they start crying the moment they look at a judge, they start crying the moment Dermot even thinks about asking them a question. They cry at good news, they cry at bad news. They are babies. These people are not ready for the real world yet.

Wankers.

This is my 'post-awayday telly watching whilst eating takeaway' programme.

I still wonder why the fecker that lad gets crying at every time he's featured. Austin, that's his name. Severn Trent should invest in him.

Last edited:
This is my 'post-awayday telly watching whilst eating takeaway' programme.

I still wonder why the fecker that lad gets crying at every time he's featured. Austin, that's name. Severn Trent should invest in him.
I want to smash his face in with my Viva Pinata shovel, and I will.

Don't talk like a c**t.

These people are emotionally unstable, they seem totally unable to keep themselves compos mentis. They cry for no reason, they start crying the moment they look at a judge, they start crying the moment Dermot even thinks about asking them a question. They cry at good news, they cry at bad news. They are babies. These people are not ready for the real world yet.

Wankers.
:bang::bang:They are normal human beings :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572