Not open for further replies.
ScarboroughFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
ScarboroughFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
Molly O'Gradys it is then.
When?

We can decide this at a later date.

How are you getting their Joe, thought you were in Leeds?

Back home for Christmas though buddy. How about a game of chess?

Im going xmas shopping in a bit not sure when im going so i may have to leave half way thro....up for it still.

Ok, go on it now.

I`m up for a get together, would be good to actually meet people, I could give a lift or two to people between Loughborough and Leicester, and being a non drinker a lift home too :wink: NO throwing up in the car though :!: :!:

mad biker said:
I`m up for a get together, would be good to actually meet people, I could give a lift or two to people between Loughborough and Leicester, and being a non drinker a lift home too :wink: NO throwing up in the car though :!: :!:

Lol, I threw up in a taxi once! Only had to pay an extra fiver! :lol:

Malf said:
I was sick in my pocket on saturday night! Fancied it.

I was sick in a burger and gave it to a tramp in manchester on saturday. I laughed when he bit into it and all the puke dribbled out onto his scabby dog. :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
I was sick in my pocket on saturday night! Fancied it.

I was sick in a burger and gave it to a tramp in manchester on saturday. I laughed when he bit into it and all the puke dribbled out onto his scabby dog. :lol:

Fcukin brilliant, well happy with that!! I once ate a donught and spat it back in to the bag and gave it a tramp and they ate it! Times must be hard for 'em.

The funniest thing ever has been posted Malf. Translation thread, read it now and piss your pants.

It'd be impossible to hand me my sackfull of awards that way, but maybe I could appear by live by satellite to accept....?

:icon_lol: :018: :icon_eek: :icon_razz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265