Yakubu... would you Adam and Eve it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Stringer it will go through in the morning. " No issues just paperwork."

Stringer just tweeted deal will go through in the morning.

According to Stringer it will go through in the morning. " No issues just paperwork."

What reason do any of us have to believe that he knows this? He 'tweeted' the same yesterday.
He's just a ****ing idiot pretending that he knows what is going on. He's just a ****ing playactor who should be ignored

Andrew Fair
5 Posted 12/01/2011 at 14:49:55

Report abuse
Why Are We Letting the Yak Go?

Answer is simple, he is fat and lazy. There is a reason why LEICESTER... yes LEICESTER, are the only team interested in him. His first season was brilliant and as a finisher he is best we have had for years. The lack of effort though is frustrating and Moyes obviously wont stand for minimum effort. Hopefully we have someone else lined up though.

:icon_lol:

I wonder if Andrew realises that it's no longer the 80s?

Is he here yet, is he here yet?

I've got someone waiting to tattoo Yakubu on my arse.

At least I assume that's what he meant when he said he was waiting to give me a prick from behind...

Last edited:
:icon_lol:

I wonder if Andrew realises that it's no longer the 80s?

I suppose we will have to wait to see whether Fair's comment was fair comment.

A friend who is a middlesbrough season ticket holder says:

Yakubu - lazier than Mido but on his day better than anyone else around. Best boro times were when we had viduka, hasselbank and yakubu. Yakubu was the best of the three. should do well, will score goals but dont expect him to sprint for a 50/50 ball or make a last ditch tackle!

What reason do any of us have to believe that he knows this? He 'tweeted' the same yesterday.
He's just a ****ing idiot pretending that he knows what is going on. He's just a ****ing playactor who should be ignored

That may be the case, however you would hope as the sport journalist on radio Leicester he would know a bit more info than you and I.

Right, I've had enough of your abuse! I have good contacts in the club and take my job very seriously. I practise my commentaries every friday night infront of the bathroom mirror for 2 whole hours. Now just leave it! :098:

That may be the case, however you would hope as the sport journalist on radio Leicester he would know a bit more info than you and I.

Your definition of 'journalist' is obviously very different from mine, and that of the rest of the planet.

'Journalist' BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I read the output by both Stringer and Macky.

I'd go with Macky. ...awaits editing

Your definition of 'journalist' is obviously very different from mine, and that of the rest of the planet.

'Journalist' BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Point taken. Although I'm sure that's his job title!

Last edited:
I apologise I was sure that on his twitter page he called himself a journalist but he doesn't!

:icon_razz He's just the gimp that does the commentary, badly, for a local radio station.
He knows as much as anybody else making up bollocks on here and less than some posting bollocks on here.
Nothing but a desperate, fame hungry whore

All this talk about his recent lack of goals is bollocks anyway, Everton have been poor for a while now. Louis Saha recently went a year without scoring under them as well. They rely heavilly on Cahill for goals, otherw*s* the goals have come from midfield.

As the blog posted on here states, he has returned from a career ender of an injury so really the guy probally just needs a change of scenery and a run of first team football.

Whatever anyone says, this is a fantastic coup! Bring on the Yak! & the PNE!

I'm sure someone will remember, didn't Micky Adams try to sign Yakubu in 2002ish before Pompey but we couldn't get clearance? Or was it Peter Taylor?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670