Yann back to France?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what's happened now? You lot have scared him away!

Stade Brestois 29 and AC Aries-Avignon, both promoted to Ligue 1 last season, are thought to be leading the race for his signature.

Was mention about possibility of this by BF last night during the match thread and she got the name right as well "AC Arles-Avignon"

Last edited:
Was mention about possibility of this by BF last night during the match thread

I wonder is that where they got their 'information' from.
What's going on? Why are we using ChavTalk as a news source?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No Yann! Don't go! :(

I hope there is still time to present him with some sort of award acknowledging his invaluable contribution to the club.

I hope there is still time to present him with some sort of award acknowledging his invaluable contribution to the club.

You have something in mind?

Don't go Yann!!!

I wonder is that where they got their 'information' from.
What's going on? Why are we using ChavTalk as a news source?

Hows very dares that site use me as a source.
I'm insulted.

Cheeky bastards never even asked either! PFFFT

Anyhoo, of course I'd get the club right, I don't get told incorrect stuff!:icon_roll

I might as well add on here that apparently one of the reasons is that fryatt refuses to play alongside him. Bit childish tbh. Wouldn't have thought one of our players would have that much clout in the dressing room.........

If thats true, I'm very dissapointed that one of our players is so unprofessional. Even if they don't get on personally they should put aside their differences for the sake of the team-look at Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham at Man U for instance.

Hows very dares that site use me as a source.
I'm insulted.

Cheeky bastards never even asked either! PFFFT

Anyhoo, of course I'd get the club right, I don't get told incorrect stuff!:icon_roll

I might as well add on here that apparently one of the reasons is that fryatt refuses to play alongside him. Bit childish tbh. Wouldn't have thought one of our players would have that much clout in the dressing room.........

Pathetic child... how does he know he's going to be picked anyway? DJ might be first choice :icon_wink

apparently one of the reasons is that fryatt refuses to play alongside him. Bit childish tbh.

Is it at all possible that 'refuses to play alongside' has been extrapolated from 'wasn't really gelling with him on the trainig pitch' or something similar?

Wouldn't have thought one of our players would have that much clout in the dressing room.

Me neither

good feckin riddance

BG and I have often disagreed before but on this he is 100% right.

Apart from one goal against the Borough he has been the most ineffective striker since Carl Cort.

I doubt very much if Matty has refused to play alongside Kermogant. Matty may well have pointed out that he feels he plays better alongside other strikers and this is something a manager needs to know.

BG and I have often disagreed before but on this he is 100% right.

Apart from one goal against the Borough he has been the most ineffective striker since Carl Cort.

I doubt very much if Matty has refused to play alongside Kermogant. Matty may well have pointed out that he feels he plays better alongside other strikers and this is something a manager needs to know.

I usually enjoy reading your posts

That second paragraph however is the biggest load of shite you've posted so far.

I usually enjoy reading your posts

That second paragraph however is the biggest load of shite you've posted so far.

Thank you for ignoring some of the much worse "shite" I have posted.

If I go through the strikers since Carl Cort -
we have used Matty and Steve Howard both of whom were very good in League One although Howard struggled at times last season.
Waghorn did well especially in the last third of the season.
I liked what little I saw of Vaughan who seemed fast brave and reasonably good at staying onside.
That leaves DJ who I rate below Matty but higher than Cort. I thought DJ was fast and brave though like many others I was frustated by his being offside so much.
Dany had a couple of games as a striker soon after he arrived but it would be unfair to judge him on those.

I still maintain that Yann is the most ineffective striker we have had since Carl Cort.

The one striker I have left out is Ricky Sappleton and he is the one I worry about. Sappleton is likely to be playing for Macclesfield against us. Martin Allen claimed Sappleton was "one for the future" but the future has now arrived and we know what an astute judge of a player Martin Allen was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363