Yann Kermorgant has 2nd Trial Spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popillius

From SkySports Transfer Centre:

'16.20 French striker Yann Kermorgant has begun a second trial spell with Leicester City, skysports.com understands.'

He never had a trial. Obiviously means he's here for a second set of talks and it broke down between the Ligue Un club interested in him beginning with a 'V' and I can't be arsed to spell.

They are relegation fodder

That's the one near Belgium. He had an interview with a French website just before the weekend.

I think Leicester was always going to be his preferred destination as it will be the most financially beneficial to him. However he will keep his options open in France especially as it looked like the move had collapsed at one point.

City had two Trialist today they played in a first team match behind closed doors against a international side ,i could not near them as the away asked for no one to watch it .

Right ....

City had two Trialist today they played in a first team match behind closed doors against a international side ,i could not near them as the away asked for no one to watch it .

So that would of been Kermorgant and someone, I would think the someone is Matthew Amoah from NAC Breda ?!

As for Newts comment, there's defo some half-truth in it as the Ressies had a game today and a fella off FT was in the officiating staff.

Dowie organised it.

Right ....

Its true i was there, num nuts :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

As for Newts comment, there's defo some half-truth in it as the Ressies had a game today and a fella off FT was in the officiating staff.

The ressies where mixed in with the first team from what we where told.we had too use the loo's in the YMCA due to the match and where not aloud to use the main building.

Dowie organised it.

:098::098::098:

Oh and i have no idea who the player's are that have had a trial

Last edited:
Right..............

I'm not directing this at the post i'm quoting, more in general to you: I have read the forum for a while now and getting quite confused if you really tell the truth or you completely bullshit? This is not in anyway offensive: more of a question directed at you?

If you really know people or tell the truth you've seen things then I apologise if not then why do you feel the need to lie so often?

I'm not directing this at the post i'm quoting, more in general to you: I have read the forum for a while now and getting quite confused if you really tell the truth or you completely bullshit? This is not in anyway offensive: more of a question directed at you?

If you really know people or tell the truth you've seen things then I apologise if not then why do you feel the need to lie so often?

To be honest, I would have said that is really offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363