Yann Kermorgant has 2nd Trial Spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really know people or tell the truth you've seen things then I apologise if not then why do you feel the need to lie so often?

Newts can defend himself, but in fairness he does have contacts at the club.

I love sentences that start with:

No offence, but [insert offensive remarks here]

Or:

With all due respect, [insert disrespectful comments here]

Classic :icon_cool

Born in Vannes, Brittany,[1] Kermorgant claimed he had held talks with Championship team Leicester City in July 2009 over a transfer to the club.[2] He was later expected to start a trial with Leicester.[3]

Yann was a professional volleyball player in his youth and is an expert in the German singing sensation, yodelling. Yann hopes to one day play for Leicester City, as his chances of playing in the premier league will be much better with Leicester than they will be at West Bromwich Albion.

Yann also drinks at the Pineapple with his longtime "friend", Joe Matcock.

Who writes this stuff for Wikipedia? I laughed loud when I read the line about WBA.

Born in Vannes, Brittany,[1] Kermorgant claimed he had held talks with Championship team Leicester City in July 2009 over a transfer to the club.[2] He was later expected to start a trial with Leicester.[3]

Yann was a professional volleyball player in his youth and is an expert in the German singing sensation, yodelling. Yann hopes to one day play for Leicester City, as his chances of playing in the premier league will be much better with Leicester than they will be at West Bromwich Albion.

Yann also drinks at the Pineapple with his longtime "friend", Joe Matcock.

Who writes this stuff for Wikipedia? I laughed loud when I read the line about WBA.

LL!!!

I had a look at his wikipedia page the other day and it was claiming that Yann Kermorgant's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard....

Last edited:
I love sentences that start with:

No offence, but [insert offensive remarks here]

Or:

With all due respect, [insert disrespectful comments here]

Classic :icon_cool

"I'm not racist but [comment about asylum seekers/rant about interracial relationships/manifestly racist diatribe about the prevalence of rap music/something else Littlejohnesque]."

Newts is a legend on here, has been on this forum since I can remember - fact.

Great news about your boy Newts, that's amazing.

So that would of been Kermorgant and someone, I would think the someone is Matthew Amoah from NAC Breda ?!

Would be nice... But I can't see him leaving the dizzying heights of the Eredivisie with Breda. Seems he's scored 8 goals in his last 10 competitive games, including games against Polonia Warsaw, ADO Den Haag, and international games against Mali and a brace against Sudan.

"I'm not racist but [comment about asylum seekers/rant about interracial relationships/manifestly racist diatribe about the prevalence of rap music/something else Littlejohnesque]."

See also: "It's not you, it's me." [Insert reasons why it's you.]

I am soooo Excited by this news i don't care if he will only score a few goals he hasn't got an attitude so we must sign him!!

I am soooo Excited by this news i don't care if he will only score a few goals he hasn't got an attitude so we must sign him!!

I'm not sure we should be signing people just because they seem like nice blokes....

I'd rather have a wanker that scores 20 goals than a nice guy that only scores a handful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669