Yann Kermorgant has 2nd Trial Spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not racist but I don't like rap music. One reason is that it is usually about killing people like me.

You have obviously listened to very little rap music then if that's your assessment.

Do you know what he is like then?

I don't need to.

I already know that that most rap music is not about killing anybody, of any type.
It's called logic Lako, I know that concept will probably baffle you, but don't worry too much.

Quite a lot of rap music is about killing people, maybe not directly but im sure you don't need it to be massively obvious.

It also depends on which genre of rap music, it would be stupid to put all types under one banner.

And how would logic baffle me, maybe you hav the wrong poster? I'll let you off this once.

It may or may not be about killing but on the whole I find that one thing is present in Rap Music.....its ****ing awful

It may or may not be about killing but on the whole I find that one thing is present in Rap Music.....its ****ing awful

The word 'rap' now means a different thing to when I was a kid. Since shortly after the turn of the century, the ingredients that have been more or less prerequisites in rap are ostentatious jewellery, women who all look and dress the same, lots of dollar signs, shiny stuff, ill-thought-out rhymes/beats/lyrics. Occasionally someone does something slightly different, but they end up being shite anyway (Kanye West). Nonetheless, they still make shitloads of money because that's what the people who buy music these days think rap is.

For me, rap is Grandmasta Flash. Rap is Arrested Development. Rap is NWA, Cypress Hill, Onyx, Snoop, Biggie, Tupac, Run DMC, and even Flava Flav. Rap is NOT 50 Cent, Ludacris, or any of these other 'I got shot once' and 'I got a gold chain' scumbags who get on my tv all the damn time.

Screw it, I've moved over to dancehall now...

It could be a short contract though, just long enough to last till Howard returns to fitness will do!! :icon_bigg

Edworthy and Powell only had two or three month contracts when they initially joined the club so it's been done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363