Speculation Yann u-turn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

According to a young tweeter who was at the ground all night, Yann was there as well as Beckford and has some photographic evidence (although a little blurry) to confirm this, and he claims Yann has signed a contract to stay.

Ummm, Yann never left.

Sounds more like he was waiting to leave. Easier to be at the ground for deals waiting to be done.

According to a young tweeter who was at the ground all night, Yann was there as well as Beckford and has some photographic evidence (although a little blurry) to confirm this, and he claims Yann has signed a contract to stay.

It's more likely he was at the ground to negotiate the termination of his contract, so he can be a free agent and sign for clubs outside the transfer window.

Sounds more like he was waiting to leave. Easier to be at the ground for deals waiting to be done.

Possibly, but this tweeter is adamant that Yann told him he's signed a new contract.

True, although he was told he could leave. Was his contract terminated? We may never know thanks to our great media department. Just thought it was worth a mention.

No, being told he could leave basically means he is transfer listed, the article on the BBC site even mentioned he still had a year to run on his contract. Seeing him at the ground says nothing about whether he is still transfer listed or not and I can't believe he has signed a new contract, would make no sense at this stage of the season for someone who hasn't played a game for us yet under SGE.

Last edited:
No, being told he could leave basically means he is transfer listed, the article on the BBC site even mentioned he still had a year to run on his contract. Seeing him at the ground says nothing about whether he is still transfer listed or not and I can't believe he has signed a new contract, would make no sense at this stage of the season.

Sorry I posted.

Sorry I posted.

I'm not having a go at you, I'm just saying that he's still at the club so I don't think you can really read anything into a player under contract with the club being at the club's home ground.

I'm not having a go at you, I'm just saying that he's still at the club so I don't think you can really read anything into a player under contract with the club being at the club's home ground.

He may have signed an improved contract. I just asked exactly what was said, and this was the response:

he said this.'Ive just signed a new contract, yeah I met with them here.' and was holding some official looking documents

Fair enough, on that case, I will give my opinion based on the evidence and say it seems incredibly illogical that he has signed a contract.

Outstanding work from our own 'insider of the year' :038:

Doesn't quite rival the Pearson to Burnley fiasco, but it was a great effort :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363