Yeovil - on Sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try The Quay on Western Boulevard next to the River Soar. They always show City when they are on TV. They were one of (if not, the only) pub in the city showing Leicester v Stoke at the end of Last season.

That, I thought, was absolutely disgraceful.

4 pint pitchers of Fosters for £4.95 when live footy on :038::038:

I wouldn't have thought that that many pubs have or can afford Setanta other than the bigger chains.So if the Merseyside Derby is on Setanta (which i'm not sure of ) then go to a smaller pub who just have the one screen and I would think they will only have Sky i.e the Leicester game

I wouldn't have thought that that many pubs have or can afford Setanta other than the bigger chains.So if the Merseyside Derby is on Setanta (which i'm not sure of ) then go to a smaller pub who just have the one screen and I would think they will only have Sky i.e the Leicester game

Good point there HF.

For anyone in the London area, I rang up the Sports Cafe yesterday to ask whether they'll be showing the City game and they said they will be.

Try The Quay on Western Boulevard next to the River Soar. They always show City when they are on TV. They were one of (if not, the only) pub in the city showing Leicester v Stoke at the end of Last season.

That, I thought, was absolutely disgraceful.

I was there that day and the state the pub was left in at the end once tables were overturned I would be surprised if they wanted to show any matches again :icon_conf

Was a good job they used plastic glasses...

Living in Norway, I had hoped that this would be a rare chance to see City on TV this season. Viasat would be the channel showing monday night matches. However, they have chosen to show Aston Villa v Chelsea. Quite normal and understandable not considering it's the ressies..... Finding a pub seems like a luxury problem ;-)

Living in Norway, I had hoped that this would be a rare chance to see City on TV this season. Viasat would be the channel showing monday night matches. However, they have chosen to show Aston Villa v Chelsea. Quite normal and understandable not considering it's the ressies..... Finding a pub seems like a luxury problem ;-)

But do Viasat really show League One games? I thought it was The Championship only.

They do occasionally. Like last monday when they showed MK Dons v Colchester. That got my hopes up for this monday, but I forgot about that all important ressies match live on Chelsea TV...... Next possibility for City on any Scandinavian channels will be City v Oldham Feb 6th but I'll miss that one as well I'm afraid

you could always search for a live stream on the net. It's generally not very good quality from the few matches I've seen., but atleast you get to watch it. It might be that my connection is shit though...

Streaming is fun! Last season I saw City v Cardiff with Chinese commentary. The only few names I could catch were Asselbainka and our great left back Sihan. Justin TV is great too. Especially when they are using hand held camera showing a flimmering TV screen. Better than nothing though so I'll definately be streaming tomorrow

Streaming is fun! Last season I saw City v Cardiff with Chinese commentary. The only few names I could catch were Asselbainka and our great left back Sihan. Justin TV is great too. Especially when they are using hand held camera showing a flimmering TV screen. Better than nothing though so I'll definately be streaming tomorrow

TVU Player is the way to go. Got a great picture now with english commentary. Fox TV in USA is showing the match, channel 21500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363