Yeovil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressman

Makin Dabizas Heath Canero

Morris Gemmill Hughes Tiatto

Scowcroft O'Grady

If that's not the starting line up tonight I'll eat my hat. Or a burger.

Pressman

Scowcroft O'Grady

Be more meat in your hat, I suspect

Pressman

Scowcroft O'Grady

who would we take out of that squad and put in the prsent one?????

I'd have scowcroft and thats it.

I wouldn't have Scowcroft on the bench

Hughes. Andy King = Steven Hughes lite.

And people seem forgot Scowcroft provided us goals to win promotion with. :icon_wink

You mean the ten goals in 43 games from a primarily attacking position? Or the precisely nil assists? I'd expect more in division two from a 3 million quid centre forward to be honest.

Hughes. Andy King = Steven Hughes lite.

And people seem forgot Scowcroft provided us goals to win promotion with. :icon_wink

scowcroft was a good lower league player. would be excellent at league one level IMO.

You mean the ten goals in 43 games from a primarily attacking position? Or the precisely nil assists? I'd expect more in division two from a 3 million quid centre forward to be honest.

He was the subject of overflated transfer fee due to a few England U21 caps, not really his fault. He put his workload in at time when he was paid probably a fraction of wages and help get us promoted. Emile Heskey has a similar strikerate yet he's loved to high heavens.

He worked hard and was a bit more better than some the shite we endured for the past few years. He had to play right wing most of the time but I remember us getting 3 points on a couple of occasions thanks to his few goals.

Homer....i'll go with your recommendation because I haven't seen the guy. I do think that Gradel will come good again. He just needs the confidence.

I agree. I think Gradel is more naturally gifted than Adams. All credit to Adams for making the most of his limited talent. I admire Adams hard work and sheer courage. However, when I watch him I am reminded of Frankie Wortho's comment about modern footballers bring able to trap a ball further than he could kick it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363