You Don't Know What You're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was crap, end of. Totally biased, i can accept a ref if he is consistently crap, but today they got free-kicks for next to nothing, when we went forward it was like watching WWF at times!!

As for the 5 minutes injury time, where did he find that???

Why was he stopping play for injured players that were not fouls or head injuries??

Why when the ball did not enter the field of play from a throw in did the ref give the ball to the opposition?

Why doesnt the ref know the obstruction rule?

If the ball doesnt go completely over the line it is still in play, why did he not know this?

If the ref does not know the rules then his ability to ref the match is severly hindered. Referees should be made accountable for thier mistakes, currently they are untouchable.

He was crap, end of. Totally biased, i can accept a ref if he is consistently crap, but today they got free-kicks for next to nothing, when we went forward it was like watching WWF at times!!

Why was he stopping play for injured players that were not fouls or head injuries??

Why when the ball did not enter the field of play from a throw in did the ref give the ball to the opposition?

Why doesnt the ref know the obstruction rule?

If the ball doesnt go completely over the line it is still in play, why did he not know this?

If the ref does not know the rules then his ability to ref the match is severly hindered. Referees should be made accountable for thier mistakes, currently they are untouchable.

Rant over. Good win. Well pleased.

That wasn't the ref. That was the pikey staggering around in his red and white striped shirt pretending to be the fourth official.

And wasn't extra time today sponsored by Royal Doulton?

Except for when he had to decide who throw it was, then he waited for the ref to tell him!!!

Spot on Lboro. In the first half the idiot linesman in front of the East Stand never made a decision without looking at the ref first and 9/10 times got it wrong because he wasn't looking at the pitch. Can't believe what they got away with in the first half and the different outlook taken in the second. The game was directed to the refs instructions which were a bit one sided and that linesman might as well stopped home as he didn't make a decision all game.

Last edited:
The ref was very poor last night, we should have had more injury time in the first half for stoppages than the second. He let Stoke get away with a lot of poor tackles and very physical play. I don't think that he had a handle on the game.

Taking in all the spare balls 15 minutes before the end is cheating, if the ref added extra time to take this into account I don't blame him.

I dont see it as cheating, we just change our ball retrieval system evertime we are winning?

Did anyone see the quality ball boy in the kop/east stand corner roll the ball back to Duberry? :icon_lol:

Lazzer gets on well with 'Doobs' :icon_lol:

Its easy to assess a ref when he gives decisions against you but you can be sure he is useless when he gives a goal kick for a ball that croses the sideline 2 metres up from the corner :018:

I dont see it as cheating, we just change our ball retrieval system evertime we are winning?

Did anyone see the quality ball boy in the kop/east stand corner roll the ball back to Duberry? :icon_lol:

That was classic, duberry was royaly pissed at that kid. I've seen it done at away matches no end though.
I went with two stoke fans last night and as soon as i saw them then said how the ref gave everything to us. I don't know what game they were watching. All though the ref did seem to favour them he was generally piss poor all night.

Good win though, thought we had blown it letting in a goal just before half time.

I thought the ref did very well to keep control of a game between two very niggly teams. The 5 minutes of additional time was easily justified on account of our time-wasting tactics. Yes, the referee made some mistakes - but so did all the players on both sides.

How much would you lot be moaning if we had lost?

I thought the ref did very well to keep control of a game between two very niggly teams. The 5 minutes of additional time was easily justified on account of our time-wasting tactics. Yes, the referee made some mistakes - but so did all the players on both sides.

Completely agree - and there were as many dodgy decisions that went against Stoke than went against us

He was a nit-picking ref, but he wasn't a bad one - and he most certainly was not biased in their favour

We cheated like feck in the last quarter of an hour, and we were lucky to get away with five minutes extra time IMO

It's not about winning or losing, it's about equality and fairness to both teams. I don't honestly believe we get this. I think we genuinely appear asa tarnished club (La Manga and administation) and as a result I think a lot of people don't like us.

I'm not fickle enough to let a totally biased refereeing display go unmentioned and pass it by just because we won

We weren't time wasting, does anybody know what it says in the law of the game about playing multi ball?, are we breaking any laws if we don't play multi ball?. On the pitch we were not time wasting, if anybody was, Stoke was. After they scored, they had men dropping like flies just before half time

Last edited:
We cheated like feck in the last quarter of an hour, and we were lucky to get away with five minutes extra time IMO

They did some quality cheating with the ball-moving in their free kick just outside the area.

i cant believe he had a go at me :102: i only called him a cheating twat :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

The five minutes can only have been for time wasting. I commented at 59 minutes about how Stoke had started early and looked happy with a draw or try to sneak it. The most blaitant time wasters were Stoke at 1-1, after play had been stopped Fuller walked upto the ball bent down looked as if he was going to pick it up then just stood up and walked away, tw*t. Their keeper left the ball and walked to the spot for the free kick and waited for the ball boy to kick it accross for him and one of their staff picking the ball up for one of our throw ins then just dropping it when Stearman walked up to him. Yes we did some time wasting at the end, it is part of the game (not that I like it). But it could have been stopped by the ref having a word then handing out a few cards if it carried on.

Most of the refs that have been down here are not biased, just SH*T.

P.S MHS I look nothing like Hulk Hogen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566