• UNSURE..... if MA would take the club forward

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • NO........Its a terrible decision.

Votes: 45 49.5%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

Well i didnt believe any of the speculation about MA leaving and possible replacements. After Watford i thought there was a real chance that we had turned the corner, well how wrong could i be:102:.

I'd like your opinions about the MM/MA in terms of a poll.

Well i didnt believe any of the speculation about MA leaving and possible replacements. After Watford i thought there was a real chance that we had turned the corner, well how wrong could i be:102:.

I'd like your opinions about the MM/MA in terms of a poll.

whats to say this is a step backwards? I look on it as a step forwards BB

Imo the timing was probaly right if MM was going to get rid. It sounds as though MA won a lot of people over with the Watford performance. If he had won the next couple of games it would have put MM in a far more difficult position because he would have been well aware that Allen had got strong backing from the city faithful.
I'm not happy with all the MM slagging on here. Whatever peoples opinions are he could still stick two fingers up to us and walk away. That to me is far more unthinkable than the loss of MA.

So he's sacked a manager in fear of him winning games, this is ****ing ridiculous and shows how bad a decision it was.

It's his club, learn to live with it. It's still better than the donkeys we had before.

Gutted Allens gone, was it the right decision? Ask me in May, though i have a sneaky suspicion the closest ill get to watching the playoffs will be sky sports coverage, for another season :icon_sad:

So he's sacked a manager in fear of him winning games, this is ****ing ridiculous and shows how bad a decision it was.

No not at all. If it was an unworkable relationship it was best to get rid now. If City were in the top 3-4 in February and this happened it would be more catastrophic for the club imo.

No he has sacked a manager who was out his depth, one good match does not a manager make

No he has sacked a manager who was out his depth, one good match does not a manager make

That's the blooming problem there is no real proof on the pitch he was out of his depth. The second half against Blackpool and Palace and the whole game against Watford was hardly a team or a manager out of it's depth.

If this was 10 games down the line and all our performances were first half Blackpool, palace and forest then I could accept it.

By telling mm to feck himself over two has beens like fowler and jfh shows he is no way out of his depth, he made 100% the correct decision when MM would have made 100% the wrong one.

defo out of his depth.i think it will come out that some of the senior players were getting pissed off with his cold baths,world cups and f&cking whistling.

the poor little buggers. lets build em a spar, they deserve it.

defo out of his depth.i think it will come out that some of the senior players were getting pissed off with his cold baths,world cups and f&cking whistling.

:icon_roll

If anyone thinks this was because of on pitch performances they need their heads checking.

I am sure Megson, Roeder or Reid will not partake in such odd stuff and will sign and play who MM wants - thus a harmonious relationship.

I feel a bit sorry for MA2, but you do need a working relationship with THE owner and that appears to be doing his bidding.

That is just part of the price we will need to pay to have someone like MM save our club from extinction.

So they'll go back to being lazy b@stards then and wont put so much effort in to training:102:. I was alarmed by Leicesters lack of fitness last season, and thought MA was a real coup in terms of kicking a few lazy feckers living in the comfot zone at the club.

Only time will tell if it's a terrible decision, but if nothing else the timing's terrible, whoever comes in now will have to work with MA's team til' January apart maybe from some loan signings, although I wouldn't be surprised to see MM get in a couple more players before the deadline to present the new manager with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566