Votes: 30 33.0%
  • UNSURE..... if MA would take the club forward

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • NO........Its a terrible decision.

Votes: 45 49.5%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they'll go back to being lazy b@stards then and wont put so much effort in to training:102:. I was alarmed by Leicesters lack of fitness last season, and thought MA was a real coup in terms of kicking a few lazy feckers living in the comfot zone at the club.
theres no proof that cold baths etc builds a good squad.in fact some of the black lads would probably hate it, they feel the cold and they are not keen on water thats warm let alone ice cold.:icon_wink

they used to say no one man is bigger than lcfc, thats now not the case.

catastrophic decision

Bad Bad Decision.... MM needs a yes man, a Steve Maclaren. No one can be judged on 4 games. I really liked Allen, his passion, his will to win was second to none, i feel sorry for the bloke, i hope he goes on to bigger and better things. If Megson, Roeder, Warnock or any other useless fecking retard turn up then we're fecked.....i hope i'm wrong

Things go from bad to worse.
Were almost hammered by Forest and can only manage one shot in 45minutes.
Match abandoned.
Usual bad publicity for trouble after game.
MA gets the sack.
What next?
MM to make a multi million pound bid for Ade Akinbiyi?
Denis Wise as manager?
If we don’t get promotion this season will MM sell the ground for development as low cost student flats.?
My father told me 45 years ago that good times were just round the corner for LCFC, well the actions of MM are beginning to drive me round the bend!!!
Sorry but I have Lost the Faith,
Best wishes for speedy recovery Clive,
Good luck to MA with your next club.

ONE DREAM - ONE CRAP CHAIRMAN

I'm seriously close to walking away from the whole thing at the minute...

I won't, of course, but I'm close. Milan, you are a nutcase! What are you thinking?

I think it is an awful decision but we cant do much about it now hes fully controling the club a dictator who pretends to be friendly with the fans and press unless he gets his own way of course.

I believe that MM pulled the club out of the shit last season. I also think there is something more than a clash of personalitys that caused the spat between MM and MA. If it is true that MA was a bullying figure towards some staff and or players then im afraid he had to go.
If the reason he was got rid of was purely a footballing one it would be ludicrous to have gotten rid of him at this stage.
Something prety bad must of happened for such action to be taken IMO.
At this stage I will stand in MM's corner.

The chairman should chair and the manager should manage. End of.

I beleive that that wasn't happening and is the simple reason behind Heir Manderic getting rid of MA. The arrogance of the statement:

“Given our respective visions for the football club it was decided that it would be in the best interests if we parted company."

Is beyond belief. Who is to say that his vision is any better than MA?

I have really, really bad vibes about this. Fans split, players demotivated. There is a run of bad results coming up now and we could finish in the bottom 5 or 6 at best now I fear.

I guess if MM and MA weren't getting along then this is the right thing to do, however well/badly (delete as you see fit) you think MA was doing. Presumably things would only have got worse, and at least by making the decision now it stops what could have a disasterous slide into chaos (or more chaos than already seems to be occurring).

It seems to me that MA wants to be a manager without interference from above (which is no bad thing), but MM also wants to be the manager. MM might as well appoint himself as manager. But instead I suspect he'll go for somebody like Glenn Roeder, who looks like he'd say yes to anything or anybody. I know Warnock is a tit, but I can't see him putting up with being told what to do by MM. The same goes for Paul Jewell and a number of the other names being touted about.

It may have been mentioned on another thread somewhere (I haven't got round to reading them all yet, there's too much going on at LCFC to keep up!) but I wouldn't be surprised if stories, true or otherwise, come out about MA pissing off a few of the players, thus leading to the inevitable "he's lost the dressing room" quotes.

I know we're turning into a bit of a pantomime at the moment, and there could be some serious repercussions somewhere along the line if things go badly tits up, but the whole thing's quite good fun really isn't it? We've not had so much to talk about for years. It might be worth getting in touch with supporters of Hearts to see how they deal with having a lunatic in charge.

Imo the timing was probaly right if MM was going to get rid. It sounds as though MA won a lot of people over with the Watford performance. If he had won the next couple of games it would have put MM in a far more difficult position because he would have been well aware that Allen had got strong backing from the city faithful.
I'm not happy with all the MM slagging on here. Whatever peoples opinions are he could still stick two fingers up to us and walk away. That to me is far more unthinkable than the loss of MA.

With you Brauny.

Those who are getting absurdly carried away want to consider the consequences if Milan was to decide that the animosity makes his position untenable.

For once the club has some real leadership. Milan made a mistake.....in appointing Allen; he's now rectified that by sacking him. I think he is right but that is only an opinion. At least he is prepared to make hard decisions.

There were better potential managers available when Allen was appointed. Allen has not achieved anything seriously significant in his career todate and in my view was too immature for the Leicester job.

The only thing that matters is what happens next. Of course we may be in for a bumpy ride for a time but provided Milan stays with it, I think we shall be OK.

I can see an early season struggler like W.B.A or Charlton going for MA.
He will no doubt come back to haunt us at some stage this season. We will probaly reach the Wembley play-off final and come up against MA team. You can see the headline ' Allen to prove a point against MM Leicester' I dread the thought:icon_conf

There were better potential managers available when Allen was appointed. Allen has not achieved anything seriously significant in his career todate and in my view was too immature for the Leicester job.

The only thing that matters is what happens next. Of course we may be in for a bumpy ride for a time but provided Milan stays with it, I think we shall be OK.

Quite right Redditch. I don't remember there being a huge amount of glee when MA was appointed. He may well have gone on to be brilliant for LCFC, on the other hand he may well not have. Who knows after 4 games in charge? And it's no good going on about the Watford game forever either - I seem to remember under Craig Levein we tonked Sheffield Utd (who were top at the time) 4-2, and beat Charlton and Spurs in the FA Cup. These results happen from time to time. Who's to say that beating Watford 4-1 wasn't just a freak result, and the 1-0 home defeat by Blackpool was the 'real' Leicester City?

Gus Hiddinck and MM are mates aren't they? :icon_wink

As far as I'm concerned, we know NOTHING about why MA has gone... and for that reason I can't really make any sort of judgement.

All I do know is that I think it's a great shame that this has happened, as at the very least MA talked a good talk and had me convinced that the future was bright... and a 4-1 win over Watford certainly helped with that.

I just feel empty, and that I just don't care anymore.. When Meelan came along we thought we were finally on the way back up, but it really doesn't seem so so far.
Only difference now is we have some money. Still the same old shite right throughout the club though.

But Milan appointed MA because he said he was the best available!

So he has sacked him knowing the negative effect that will have on the players and the fans - hardly going to inprove player motivation or push attendances up is it?

So who else is available now that wasn't 4 months ago? And if MM does not have someone better lined up then he really is a tosser because this is not the easy way to achieve promotion this season!

Only difference now is we have some money.

Which considering we've not had a pot to p!ss in for the last 5 years is quite handy. And is also the reason we've spent some money for the first time in however many years. It may sound heartless, but the fact that we're a bit more financially stable than we have been for ages is ultimately more important than whether MA still has a job here or not.

For the record, and without knowing what the f**k has gone on between the two of them, my opinion is that MA may have been treated a bit shabbily. But I guess we'll never really know.

Which considering we've not had a pot to p!ss in for the last 5 years is quite handy. And is also the reason we've spent some money for the first time in however many years. It may sound heartless, but the fact that we're a bit more financially stable than we have been for ages is ultimately more important than whether MA still has a job here or not.

For the record, and without knowing what the f**k has gone on between the two of them, my opinion is that MA may have been treated a bit shabbily. But I guess we'll never really know.

I'm sure he will be comforted when he checks his bank book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570