You will not believe this...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he doesn't have many fans but i think Stearman's a decent player with a bright future.

*ducks iminent barrage of abuse

IMO RS is a talented young man who should have a very bright future in the game.

The doubt however is that he doesn't seem to be learning / improving, and often doesn't even seem to care in games. This may improve with maturity, but if he isn't careful his career may go downhill in the meantime.

Obviously you think Richard Stearman is a bright, highly talented young star who possesses an abundance of talent. You also probably think Stuart Pearce is an amazing inspiring person? You’re probably one of the people who liked Craig Levein and Rob Kelly as football managers.

I don’t know why I bother supporting this football club associating myself with pathetic losers like beighton155. I hope it's not a Leicster person thing by the way...

IMO RS is a talented young man who should have a very bright future in the game.

The doubt however is that he doesn't seem to be learning / improving, and often doesn't even seem to care in games. This may improve with maturity, but if he isn't careful his career may go downhill in the meantime.

I've seen him play only perhaps a dozen times.

In my opinion too he can play football i.e. looks a natural with ability. The paradox is that he has generally not played well over 90 minutes.

In spite of this usual crap about him being a Leicester lad etc - I think he would do well at at a better club with a better coach.

Well done Richard - thoroughly deserved based on your performances of late :038:

I've seen him play only perhaps a dozen times.

In my opinion too he can play football i.e. looks a natural with ability. The paradox is that he has generally not played well over 90 minutes.

In spite of this usual crap about him being a Leicester lad etc - I think he would do well at at a better club with a better coach.

I would like to think that RS and any young talent could develop with us but you are exactly right that they will only do so with a good coaching.

Obviously you think Richard Stearman is a bright, highly talented young star who possesses an abundance of talent. You also probably think Stuart Pearce is an amazing inspiring person? You’re probably one of the people who liked Craig Levein and Rob Kelly as football managers.

I don’t know why I bother supporting this football club associating myself with pathetic losers like beighton155. I hope it's not a Leicster person thing by the way...

My point wasn't your opinion of Richard Stearman, of which I couldn't care less. My point was that somebody calling "people in football" a "chimp faced twat" or "completely retarded" probably fall into the second category themselves. You then proved this with a witty retort along the lines of "dick".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669