Yuki Abe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellens reaction to Yuki was none too friendly. The fact he didnt recieve a pass made me think if he has come in on bigger dollar and the other boys dont want to play with him. I am taking the Japanese flag saturday just in case, :icon_wink

IIRC correctly, Jay Spearing didn't get much of a look in on his debut (Reading home) either. Always felt he only got a chance to show his creative side when RW was off the field.

He is key to our side imo. When he plays well we play well. He sets the tone and tempo. Yes he sometimes makes misplaced passes, but at least he is trying to create something.

And he knows how to win a free kick...

Not all players do well playing out of position, especially when they know they don't have the legs to play there. And he did put the tackles in last season, it was probably the one part of his game that didn't deserve criticism....

And btw, he was playing with an injury towards the end of the season so NER!:icon_razz

Last edited:
Not all players do well playing out of position, especially when they know they don't have the legs to play there. And he did put the tackles in last season, it was probably the one part of his game that didn't deserve criticism....

And btw, he was playing with an injury towards the end of the season so NER!:icon_razz

If I didn't know better I'd say you were biased.

I lost count.

Look, just cos I'd do him at the first opportunity(not that I'd be lucky enough to get one!) doesn't mean I couldn't see when he played poorly.

I was more than happy to see him on the pitch so I could get a good arse shot for facebook!:icon_bigg

I lost count.

Look, just cos I'd do him at the first opportunity(not that I'd be lucky enough to get one!) doesn't mean I couldn't see when he played poorly.

I was more than happy to see him on the pitch so I could get a good arse shot for facebook!:icon_bigg

So wrong on so many levels.

I notice there is an interview with him on foxes player...

Has anybody seen it? can he actually speak English?

The only English he spoke was "Paul Scholes". The only words he appeared to recognise were "Paulo Sousa".

There's clearly some work to be done.

I never understand players who dream of playing in England but dont learn the language. Can't be much of a dream.

Now the Zayatte deal is off, maybe we'll sign Abe's Japanese international teammate Tulio Tanaka to act as interpreter.

He's a center half and Brazilian-born, so he should be able to get Sousa's point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363