Yuki Abe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the opposite, i expect he will play every game regardless of performances, as Hiyawatha will demand it to boost the tv ratings in asia.

Championship games are not shown in Japan, although I'm sure Abe will get some coverage in the sports sections of the news shows.

I doubt anyone in the rest of Asia will care about him.

Its my stag do this weekend so anything goes.

If he can get himself to Bath, his hot 'soup' is more than welcome (just please not on my face)

Not available for Saturday due to visa problems.

I'm not available either I'm afraid. Sorry IM, I don't have visa problems, like 4-4-2, but I will be busy.
I'm sure you won't miss us too much, hope you have a great time.

Did he have his six mates with him?

sevensamurai.jpg

Championship games are not shown in Japan, although I'm sure Abe will get some coverage in the sports sections of the news shows.

I doubt anyone in the rest of Asia will care about him.

Our new owners have been quoted as saying they are negotiating deals to broadcast all of our matches on asian tv

Our new owners have been quoted as saying they are negotiating deals to broadcast all of our matches on asian tv

Sounds good. My TV is a Sony and although it was prob. made in Korea, it's most likely an Asian TV.

Can't wait!

Sounds good. My TV is a Sony and although it was prob. made in Korea, it's most likely an Asian TV.

Can't wait!

My telly was made in Turkey, but I don't know which side of the Bosphorus it was actually made in :icon_sad:

I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed and see if I can pick up the matches when they're shown.

Clearly HUGE communication issues here. He was running round like there was a feckin fire when he came on.

That would be good. Hope for my sake their meaning of Asia includes Japan. Lots of people in this part of the world make a distinction.

The Japanese press is already referring to Abe as an "ex-Japan midfielder" because he was not in the squad for the first two games of new manager Zaccheroni's reign. He seems to have dropped off the radar.

Clearly HUGE communication issues here. He was running round like there was a feckin fire when he came on.

Ha, couldn't have put it better myself.

It was similar to how he warmed up - he seemed to be quite bewildered by it all and was just copying Fryatt and Gallagher's stretches.

Ha, couldn't have put it better myself.

It was similar to how he warmed up - he seemed to be quite bewildered by it all and was just copying Fryatt and Gallagher's stretches.

4 times they had him with the 4th official ready to come only for him to ask to go back to the bench to have his role explained again each time.

When he finally came on he approached Wellens to give instructions only for Wellens to quickly flag the bench to ask what the feck was going on.

Abe was giving worried glances towards the bench for the entire time he was on the field and clearly had no clue where he was playing so just decided to run around after the ball. Quite funny I thought.

I loved the way he came on with some instructions, like any ****er would be able to understand him :icon_lol:

I felt a bit sorry for him.

He was actually getting into some good positions but for whatever reason he wasn't being given the ball.

I look forward to seeing him in full swing. Who would we drop, if anyone? I'd say the most likely is Oakley.

I felt a bit sorry for him.

He was actually getting into some good positions but for whatever reason he wasn't being given the ball.

I look forward to seeing him in full swing. Who would we drop, if anyone? I'd say the most likely is Oakley.

Not based on last night's performance.

Wellens reaction to Yuki was none too friendly. The fact he didnt recieve a pass made me think if he has come in on bigger dollar and the other boys dont want to play with him. I am taking the Japanese flag saturday just in case, :icon_wink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265