Match Thread Zorya Luhansk v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's become a bit of a joke but I cannot help but wonder if Gray would be a better striker then Nacho, he has far too many games like this, a new striker needs to be our priority in January

Another miserable performance so far. Our fourth successive game where we have started like it's a preseason friendly.

Ndidi and Ricardo look reasonably fit. Under is lively but wasteful and makes poor decisions. Ward okay. The rest are total shite.

I know it's become a bit of a joke but I cannot help but wonder if Gray would be a better striker then Nacho, he has far too many games like this, a new striker needs to be our priority in January

Gray doesn't want to play for us.

I think the feeling is mutual.

Another miserable performance so far. Our fourth successive game where we have started like it's a preseason friendly.

Ndidi and Ricardo look reasonably fit. Under is lively but wasteful and makes poor decisions. Ward okay. The rest are total shite.
some or Under's poor decisions come from Nacho not making the run he is expecting to be made tbf

The big plus for me so far is that it looks like Ndidi is back. Ricardo too. They've both shown already exactly why we've missed them.

I see people piling in on Iheanacho. In what way is his performance any worse than most from Vardy this season?

Our striker is very isolated and just gets crap balls played in to him. The service needs to be better.
Vardy makes the right runs and doesn't kill our attacking moves the moment the ball comes to him, there is a big difference, if you cannot see that ...

I always wondered why Soyuncu didn't have surgery when he had the same injury as Ndidi. Undirprisingly both Ndidi and Pereira are showing much better touch and positioning than the people who have been playing but look 2 or 3 weeks short of proper fitness. They shouldn't be anywhere near the next two premier fixtures in reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669