Pre Match Zorya Luhansk vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
We now have the players to make 11 changes for this game and the Athens match. Both games are a perfect opportunity to start with Ricardo, Soyuncu and Ndidi as well as giving a game to the back up mob.

9 games in 29 days coming up and, just in time, we might have a squad to be able to handle it - if it is used.

We now have the players to make 11 changes for this game and the Athens match. Both games are a perfect opportunity to start with Ricardo, Soyuncu and Ndidi as well as giving a game to the back up mob.

9 games in 29 days coming up and, just in time, we might have a squad to be able to handle it - if it is used.
now we have qualified it will be, the club rightly saw getting through the group as a priority, fringe players and kids for the last 2 games, I wouldn't even send Kasper, Evans, Tielemans or Vardy tell them to have a couple of days off

something like this would be good

Ward

Ricardo Fofana Wes Thomas

Praet Hamza

Under Perez Barnes

Iheanacho

Subs: Jakupovic, Stolarczyk, Justin, Soyuncu, Nelson, Fuchs, Wright, Ndidi, Tavares, Leshabela, Shade​

Ward

Morgan
Fuchs
Fofana

Ricardo
Thomas

Choudhury
Praet

Perez
Albrighton
Under

Nacho

Be great to have Ndidi, Castagne and Soyuncu on the bench if they aren’t ready. If they are all should play.

Ward

Morgan
Fuchs
Fofana

Ricardo
Thomas

Choudhury
Praet

Perez
Albrighton
Under

Nacho

Be great to have Ndidi, Castagne and Soyuncu on the bench if they aren’t ready. If they are all should play.
didn't consider Castagne as I assumed he'd be involved Monday as he was set to be involved against Liverpool

Although I agree with wholesale changes and giving some of the injured players minutes we must be mindful that we still need one more win to top the group for definite.

Although I agree with wholesale changes and giving some of the injured players minutes we must be mindful that we still need one more win to top the group for definite.
True, but we can do that at home against AEK Athens. Would much rather we send the kids to Ukraine and have the cavalry ready to come on at home against AEK if required.

No Gray or Slimani in today's u23 squad. Wonder if they'll be saved for this match?

Liked the look of Leshabela in the last u23s game. Some good through balls from attacking centre mid.

Phwoar, nice bit of registration chat there. I don’t know what we’ll have left to talk about on here once the Europa League is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363