A new era?

For those street ears, any words on this week so far? Training etc??
I heard that they did a "Dean Smith's Second Day" video but haven't released it because it was just audio of Dean saying to Terry "what the **** have we got ourselves into" repeatedly and Shakey still telling the players that if the can play one touch great, if not, ok.

No booze, no gambling lads. All bad for your mental & physical health doncha know ?

Hence the upcoming gambling white paper so a ****ing bookmaker can ask you what your salary is & pressure for minimum alcohol pricing. Plus 50 years of the pub pint being hammered with above inflation price rises.

Result ? A night out now requires a bank loan or a second mortgage. & thats if you can find a pub thats still open & not been turned into a ****ing coffee shop or tesco express.

Meanwhile doctors report an epidemic of people of both sexes under 30 presenting with scirrosis of the liver. A condition that 30 years ago was only normally seen in men over 50.

The more regulation, the more prohibition, the worse everything gets. Always.

No worries. You can still sit at home & watch Netflix with a crate of 6% lager

& still get a bet on with the modern day online equivalent of the peaky ****ing blinders. Sorted.

As long as you don't expect to get paid out if you win. & don't mind funding organised crime.

**** me. This 21st century thing is a load of shite. Can I have my money back ?

Do you mean metaverse?

Or are you expecting different Earths to start advertising on football shirts? Could be the future of tourism. Find me an Earth where we held onto 4th place and were then able to sign Robin Gosens instead of Ryan Bertrand and I'll definitely take a visit.
I did indeed.

"Alcohol-related disease can happen to anyone: teenagers, young professionals, the elderly, and both men and women. A recent surge in alcohol-related deaths is concerning, as there is a spike in cases of cirrhosis in those between the ages of 25 to 34."

extracted from https://gi.md/resources/articles/cirrhosis-and-the-younger-generation#:~:text=Alcohol-related disease can happen,and the problems it causes.

So apparently yes.
That reads as if Binge Drinking is bad for you. What a surprise!

I remember Spurs Holsten, Liverpool Carlsberg and my favourite Ind Coope, still got the shirt. What others were there?
Ps, great comments on the mental health earlier, nice to know you are not alone

I know it's not lager but Newcastle Brown used to sponsor Newcastle. Plus, McEwan's Lager was somewhere. Plus, I know it's Scotland, but more recently you had Tennent's and then Carling sponsoring the Old Firm. It seems to be gone forever now though.

I know it's not lager but Newcastle Brown used to sponsor Newcastle. Plus, McEwan's Lager was somewhere. Plus, I know it's Scotland, but more recently you had Tennent's and then Carling sponsoring the Old Firm. It seems to be gone forever now though.
Shipstones used to sponsor Forest too.

Interesting reading his comments from his first pre-match press conference. Headlines seemed to be:
- He wants to make training a bit more fun for players, see them smiling in training, but also up the intensity
- Wants us to play forwards quicker
- Shakey and Terry being willing to come here was a big part of his decision to take the job, sounds like he wouldn't have done it without them
- Very impressed by the training facilities

Everyone is 'Very impressed by the training facilities' - When will we seeing anything positive getting to the Football teams?

Can't have any complaints about Knudsen. Our record defending set pieces significantly improved after he came in.
It did for the first couple of games. Seems like Knudsen then did a Tete.

Quite the indictment of how Rodgers left things. No one wanted to come here. No one is happy here.

The fabric of our success was our culture. He demolished it. I hope wherever he goes he fails miserably. **** you Rodgers.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663