Adams out

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzy magic

That's it i've had enough.......get you coat Adams!!!!!!!!!! You are a complete disgrace...we were 2 leagues above qpr last season 2-0 up and we f**king blow it....the thing is watching sky sports this afternoon i knew it was going to happen as soon as connelly got sent of i knew we were going to lose

adams out adams out adams out adams out adams out

Prediction for Adams' post match comments:

"I'm disappointed with David Connolly getting sent off. It was a stupid mistake and as a professional he should know better. I will be speaking to him about this. I thought we played very well up until the sending off and then our defence went to sleep again. It's not my fault at all. We'll be working very hard on this in training. keep the faith"

For once i agree it is time for a change. Doesnt seem like he commands any respect from the players. Need someone who is gonna give em hell in training and sort them out. With Oneill you could see signs of Cloughie and thats what we need.

Just said to a mate would like to see Claridge as manager, Walshie as assistant and Cottee as coach. 3 legends who gave their all for this club. Not much experience but better than these muppetts

You forgot the "there's a long way to go yet and I'm confident this group of players will turn it around." Well you're the only one who f**king is Micky!

chrislcfc18 said:
For once i agree it is time for a change. Doesnt seem like he commands any respect from the players. Need someone who is gonna give em hell in training and sort them out. With Oneill you could see signs of Cloughie and thats what we need.

Just said to a mate would like to see Claridge as manager, Walshie as assistant and Cottee as coach. 3 legends who gave their all for this club. Not much experience but better than these muppetts

The thing with having Claridge and Walsh, if they can't turn it around, people are going to be charnting "walsh out" etc i'd rather him be a ledgend and keep it that way.............but maybe they could motivate the players, Steve Walsh is Mr LCFC........Changed my mind...get em in!!

Whoever came in to replace them would get the same reaction if things didnt turn around. George Graham or Gordon Strachan could also be a good appointment as well

ooh, good idea. George Graham could be good, since our defence needs tightening.

We could get Walshie in as a caretaker manager, just to motivate the players til we find someone else ;) Thing is, I doubt it would even work since most of the players probably don't even care about the club so wouldn't care if he's a Leicester legend

I say get MON back, he must be bored at Celtic by now ;)

We need a manager with experience and guile, the LCFC job is not for a rookie with no previous managerial skills.

Walsh is a legend but never struck me as an intelligent man, Claridge has no managerial experience and Cottee did possibly the worst managerial job ever when he was at Barnet.

Has to be a Strachan type IMO.

Agreed.

Lineker I'd say the same as I did with Walshie...maybe just as a caretaker to motivate the players, but he couldn't do it long term. I can't imagine Gary Lineker screaming at the players for making stupid mistakes

Strachan would be amazing, but I'd be surprised he come to be honest, if he would then my god, that's it, in in in....

I want Adams, Cork and Basset to all **** off now, I've lost it with them all. ****ing disgraceful.

I really want Micky Adams to sort this out, but my patience is wearing thin and I am no longer sure he is the right man for us. On paper we have one of the strongest, if not the strongest squad of players in this division, yet it's just not working, something needs to change now. I'll give him a few more games to see if he can get the players playing to their potential, if not, then I'll join the Micky out brigade.

I'm off to get pissed.

I have always been behind Adams but I suspect that the club will now be lining up a replacement.

With the players we have we shouldn't be making these idiotic errors, it's all about the psychological state of the players and the management.

Also how can Adams move Dublin up front and not pass the message on to the rest of the defence? It resulted in their first goal and the rot set in from there on.

A draw in the week and a win at home on Saturday will possibly see Micky cling on but our worst placed finish since the David Pleat era seems more likely than promotion at the moment :roll:

these are some available managers

bobby robson
glenn hoddle
terry venables
gianluca vialla
alan cork
colin addison
gerard houllier
eddie gray

those are just a few but i doubt we would get any of them

muzzy magic said:
That's it i've had enough.......get you coat Adams!!!!!!!!!! You are a complete disgrace...we were 2 leagues above qpr last season 2-0 up and we f**king blow it....the thing is watching sky sports this afternoon i knew it was going to happen as soon as connelly got sent of i knew we were going to lose

adams out adams out adams out adams out adams out

I don't rate Micky particularly highly ande have been giving reasons for that view on this forum for a long time. However, I feel sorry for him now. I was mercifully spared seeing the match but I did hear his interview & he is clearly a broken man & needs a change for his own sake.

One of the problems is that he has brought to Leicester the wrong sort of players and the wrong sort of blokes. They are largely has beens or trouble makers who also think they know it all.This would be a recipe for trouble in any business let alone a team game. There is no way they are going to listen to Micky on discipline or anything else. They obviously don't respect his tactical judgement - the switching of the immobile Dublin from an effective role at the back to an ineffective role up fron t-day is typical of Micky's lack of tactical nous. When Dublin was signed, I assumed that it was as a central defender in the main -because it was well known he had gone as a striker.

I think this is a sad day and I'm not crowing because those of us who have had to take abuse for our views are now widely recognised as correct in our judgement.

Whoever comes in - if the board have the stomach anymore to direct the club or if Micky walks away - needs iron discipline (which Micky can't find it in himself to apply) and the patience if supporters whilst he sorts out this non-viable collection at the Walkers.

Forget about promotion this season - give someone time to sort it.

KrazyDipper said:

bobby robson
glenn hoddle
terry venables
gianluca vialla
alan cork
colin addison
gerard houllier
eddie gray

no, no, no

KrazyDipper said:

bobby robson
glenn hoddle
terry venables
gianluca vialla
alan cork
colin addison
gerard houllier
eddie gray

Why the fcuk do we want Alan Cork he is already here training any football ability out of these players. I would like to see Steve McMahon / Gary Mac or Gordon Strachan as manager with Walshy as assistant they would sort these prima donnas out !

we need somebody who is going turn the whole club around,there are major problems with the whole set up.and the man who will turn it around is strachan,his no-nonsense management will soon sort out the non-triers and the rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566