glenn hoddle
terry venables
gianluca vialla
alan cork
colin addison
gerard houllier
eddie gray

those are just a few but i doubt we would get any of them

Why the **** do we want Alan Cork he is already here training any football ability out of these players. I would like to see Steve McMahon / Gary Mac or Gordon Strachan as manager with Walshy as assistant they would sort these prima donnas out !

Yes, Alan Cork is a major part of the problem. His reputation from Cardiff was awful - I would go as far as to say that had we had a decent first team coach last season who was able to complement those skills that Micky does have, then we might just have avoided relegation.

You have all seen Cork in action - his silly shouting "Jordan, Jordan!" - his dismissive body language towards Guppy from the start and his ability to injure a fair proportion of the squad in his idea of pre-match warm ups.

While I agree Cork is a problem, it is Adams who hires and fires...buck stops there really. Look at the job Cotterill's doing at Burnley, **** I'm gutted he didn't stay.

I've backed MA up til now but I'm beginning to think its time for him to go.We are not improving,the football we play is dull,we make the same mistakes over and over again.2-0 and I'm now expecting for us to lose.I really hope Mickey can turn this round but I don't believe he can anymore,I'll still be hoping for a win on Tuesday but we need a change IMO.Who? not sure who would want it..I'd go for Craig Levein having seen Hearts play a few times but I'm not sure he'd want it.Can't stand Hoddle but at least he likes to 'pass' the ball.

Hoddle would be truly awful, he's a complete nightmare and has irritated almost all the players who have ever played for him, he's a freak with no idea of man management. And the mentions of Strachan are dreams, just dreams. I think MA will be around for a while yet, but we shall see

But maybe these players need iritating,need winding up it seems a lot of them are taking the piss out of MA and us.OK Hoddle might be a bad idea but with the bunch of players we have the last thing we need in charge is a 'nice guy'.

I've always said I'll judge MA after 10 games and I've always been behind him to get it right, but I have to say he needs to go.

10 games gone and we're closer to the bottom than the top. We've scored in 1 of our 5 home games. Top 2 is already out of the question and top 6 is a HUGE ask now. And worst of all we've had 4 men sent off. The guy can't control his team. For the past 2 seasons we've had an appalling disiplinary record, been fined and warned about future condut. It's not good enough and I'm sorry Micky but you have to go!!!

My shortlist

Gordon Strachan
Ian Holloway
Mark Wright
Mike Newell

Mike Newell has done a great job at Luton, he has obvious links with us... good shout that.

I think MA will be given the next 2 games and then surely decisions will have to be made.Saturdays game could well be Mickys 'Waterloo'.

Just got back from the game, I predict Adams will be gone soon enough because of the attitude that he had today. Starting with blake? ha ha.

what can we offer those managers over what they have?
feck all.
stop thinking that city are the holy grail for managers, it's bollox.
:roll:

I still say Nigel Clough...but hey what do I know?
Walshie would be a bad idea. He was a great player, but he'd be a crap manager (unfortunately).
So I say Clough or Newell.
Adams has taken us as far as he can and it's time to go...lets hope it gets sorted soon.

Lets just hop it gets better!

I think City still has some attractions, we have a good stadium, good facilities and a resonable squad! More than most clubs!

yeh he should be sacked, hes a very good person but now its time for the good part to go and the mean mofo to come inn, the players are too relaxed and just playing for the hell of it with no momentum, and another things pressman get the f**k out our clubs, i blame him for the goals peice of shitteeee.

need a new keeper and play wright hes amazing player. our wayne rooney!!

darren eadie and matt jones might aswell start gettin there coachin badges..come on maaaaaaan....sort the club out.... im suffering here in the states!!!

Spanky Fox said:
yeh he should be sacked, hes a very good person but now its time for the good part to go and the mean mofo to come inn, the players are too relaxed and just playing for the hell of it with no momentum, and another things pressman get the f**k out our clubs, i blame him for the goals peice of shitteeee.

need a new keeper and play wright hes amazing player. our wayne rooney!!

darren eadie and matt jones might aswell start gettin there coachin badges..come on maaaaaaan....sort the club out.... im suffering here in the states!!!

Do not blame Pressman for anything - he made one of the best saves ive EVER seen just before there 3rd, flew across the goal - anyone else who was there will bcak me up on this.

Also who else thinks this guy should be up for most annoying avatar?

Welcome to the forum!

Agreed, that's a Connolly-red card for the avatar.

Love the bum on the other avatar though ...

It gives me no joy to think of Micky leaving, he's a decent guy who did good things for us a few years ago and has brought in some good players. But there is something very stagnant about our club at the moment that can only really be changed by a new manager. Someone with fresh ideas, new tactics and a new perspective on our squad and with desire to be successful (something I think Micky has lost mostly after La Manga, he needs a bit of a break really).

As for replacements...

Mike Newell would be a good idea but would probably need to rely on Bassett a bit as he's not experienced at this level.

Gary Megson has apparently one more game left at WBA before he's shown the door, he's already been refused a contract even though his runs out at the end of the year and doesn't get on with the chairman...

Eric Black did well for Cov, he's coaching at Brum at the moment but would probably prefer to be a manager somewhere..

Brian Little did well when he was with us last time, of course there would be a large amount of humble pie eating needed and I'm not sure if he'd want to come back but it's an idea...

Leigh said:
It gives me no joy to think of Micky leaving, he's a decent guy who did good things for us a few years ago and has brought in some good players. But there is something very stagnant about our club at the moment that can only really be changed by a new manager. Someone with fresh ideas, new tactics and a new perspective on our squad and with desire to be successful (something I think Micky has lost mostly after La Manga, he needs a bit of a break really).

As for replacements...

Mike Newell would be a good idea but would probably need to rely on Bassett a bit as he's not experienced at this level.

Gary Megson has apparently one more game left at WBA before he's shown the door, he's already been refused a contract even though his runs out at the end of the year and doesn't get on with the chairman...

Eric Black did well for Cov, he's coaching at Brum at the moment but would probably prefer to be a manager somewhere..

Brian Little did well when he was with us last time, of course there would be a large amount of humble pie eating needed and I'm not sure if he'd want to come back but it's an idea...

Agree with what your saying there, but come on Little? No Thnx! Think your right about megson though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566