Adams out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson said:
Fox Fan said:
Do not blame Pressman for anything - he made one of the best saves ive EVER seen just before there 3rd, flew across the goal - anyone else who was there will bcak me up on this.

I thought there was no way Pressman was getting that ball, i couldnt believe he saved it.

I went into a state of shock - it was better than that one in the final seconds against Sheff U

Yeah that save was good (even though it was just after the final whistle) but I need to see a replay of that save he did, best save I have seen for a while from any keeper.

When Micky had success with Brighton and Fulham didn't they do it through playing good football? Didn't Micky say 2 seasons ago "judge me when I have my own players in". :roll:
Last season we threw games away having taken a good lead (2 or 3 goals). This season with virtually a new crop of players the same mistakes are being made. Why? What is the common demoninator? Micky? Corky? Harry? Wasn't Micky a defender by trade? :roll:
I think Micky is a nice guy. If you look at my posts I have supported him. I have asked for no knee jerk reactions. however when the same mistakes are being made by different players, you have to say "How long can we let it go on for?" "When do you say enough is enough" :roll:
I fear that if we don't get a good positive result out of Tuesdays game, then Saturday the Walkers stadium .......(read into that what you wish!!!)

Pressman's save was good however ...

- he was at least partly to blame for the first goal, he should have got his considerable bulk down on the ground more quickly, so it evens out. He is indeed 'England's No. 36'

- and btw what happened to our defence on at least 2 of their goals?

DC's goal was pretty special though, enjoyed seeing that again on itv this morning even though the rest of the horror show was right after it...

Im waiting for the "Adams Out" chants to begin if we lose on tuesday & then fall behind on saturday

ADAMS OUT ADAMS OUT, we need say jothing else he isnt performing in his job so he should be sacked, SACK HIM NOW, ADAMS OUT.

STEVIE WALSH FOR THE MANAGERS JOB, why did he quit tamworth and then all of a sudden start appering on radio leicester, thats enough for me, or maybe even the birch :wink:

From a report on Newcastle's paper The Journal, about the Great North Run:

"Sporting luminaries will include Olympic gold medal rowing hero Matthew Pinsent, Athens marathon runner Tracey Morris, athletics legend Chris Chataway, Leicester City manager Micky Adams, former Everton and Wales midfielder Barry Horne, referee Uriah Rennie and former National Hunt champion jockey Richard Dunwoody."

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/...ine=a-race-with-49-000-stories-name_page.html

Is it just me that thinks this is not the priority for Adams at present? What about some extra training for the team on Sunday after the 3 pts given up ????!!!!

In fairness Phil, he always does this, and raises good money for good causes; which really is more important than football.

Hmmmmmmm I guess you are right I am venting and still p*ssed off about losing that game!!!!! and the direction things are going thus far this season

Phil

I don't think running the Great North Run really equates to getting someone the sack, but thats just my opinion.

As for all these managers, none of them inspire me except Strachan who I just can't see coming here. Remember, we have no money so anyone coming in will have to work with the players we have. I think that they are good enough for this league, I'd bring a bit of youth and pace in from the ressies/academy because the lack of pace is our 1 big undoing all across the park, but in general the squad SHOULD be challenging the top 2.

However, IF MA goes (and I am losing patience) nd if I was an out of work manager I'm not 100% convinced I'd want someone else's squad with no chance of getting any of my own players in to shake things up.

Therefore, and I know he has no experience of managing but he is intelligent, has worked with some of the best managers/coaches this country has had (Venables, Wenger, Hoddle, Kendall, Graham etc) and expressed an interest in management I would go for..........

Martin Keown.

Phil The Fox said:
Hmmmmmmm I guess you are right I am venting and still p*ssed off about losing that game!!!!! and the direction things are going thus far this season

Phil

Believe me, I know what you mean....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572