Another one gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope every other nation loses all their big stars.

No chance.

I think the world cup is all about seeing the stars, and watching the best players from around the world, Drogba is a amazing player, be devastated if he is out.

No chance.

I think the world cup is all about seeing the stars, and watching the best players from around the world, Drogba is a amazing player, be devastated if he is out.

I'd rather we have had every chance possible to win the World Cup.

Wanna see stars every week? Watch the Champions League.

Would be better for our chances, but if the best teams don't have their best players, then could we really claim to be the best in the world?

The champions aren't always the "best". Look at Greece, they won Euro 2004 but weren't labelled as the "best team in Europe". According to FIFA's world rankings, we are the eight best team in the world, even if we won the World Cup we wouldn't move to #1.

No chance.

If you're devastated at a footballer being out of the world cup, I dread to think how you will react when something serious happens in your life :icon_conf

If you're devastated at a footballer being out of the world cup, I dread to think how you will react when something serious happens in your life :icon_conf

Sorry. Maybe devastated was a bit strong of a word to use.

Drogba's Chelsea team mate Jon Obi Mikel is out of the Nigeria squad due to knee injury. Does this devastate you Harbs?

I'm gutted about Drogba being out

I have a bet with my brother that Ivory Coast will finish above Portugal in their group... Drogba being out makes my odds worse!

and Rossi for Italy seems doomed.

albeit on a bike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573