Speculation Anthony Knockaert

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the stadium today to look at the Venues to book our works christmas party. These two were in reception and the woman showing me around said the old boy is a scout named walsh.

There was another young lad with them as well dont know if he as another signing or just a hanger on.

All I will say is, don't knock him until you've seen him. He's sure to be knocking on the door of the first team very soon and although he is a winger I'd expect him to knock a few in over the course of the season.

Im not joining in with you infantile banter ...........Barry Fry has been watching him for a while

Newcastle were interested in him supposedly.

If wer'e not getting our monies worth by next week we can probably sell him to them, reclaim a bit of the loss.

Hi guys !
I'm from Guingamp and it's done knockaert decided to sign for 4 years in Leicester. What I can I tell you about this player ? He has a really good technic and is quite fast. When he plays he gives everything for his jersey. He is also a nice guy. But he also has defects. He sometimes doesn't give the ball, keep it too long. And the worst thing, he is really stupid. Nice but stupid. (not sure he speaks english).
Hope he will be a great player in Leicester as Drogba, Malouda and Koscielny are/were in their english clubs :)
Allez Guingamp !

ps : sorry for my mistakes, i'm not bilingual ^^

Walsh has come up with the goods before but this one really is a wait-and-see transfer. At least he's a winger.

Hi guys !
I'm from Guingamp and it's done knockaert decided to sign for 4 years in Leicester. What I can I tell you about this player ? He has a really good technic and is quite fast. When he plays he gives everything for his jersey. He is also a nice guy. But he also has defects. He sometimes doesn't give the ball, keep it too long. And the worst thing, he is really stupid. Nice but stupid. (not sure he speaks english).
Hope he will be a great player in Leicester as Drogba, Malouda and Koscielny are/were in their english clubs :)
Allez Guingamp !

ps : sorry for my mistakes, i'm not bilingual ^^

He should fit in well around here, we love fast and stupid at Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669